Rum

"Let's ditch tonight's event and go clubbing!"

To Ash's surprise, this came from Clair, who despite her eating habits, he considered to be his only normal roommate. Another shocker, unsurprisingly came from Ruby, who crossed her arm as she looked away from the small TV screen where they had been watching an action movie and said-

"No!"

Even Alex looked taken aback.

"No?" The deaf male repeated and the tallest omega simply raised a brow as he looked from the redhead to the blond.

"Are you okay Ruby?" He asked cautiously.

"Perfectly fine." She responded in her tone that said the opposite.

"Because you'd usually jump at the opportunity" Ash continued.

"Correction!" She exclaimed, raising a finger like some cliche scholar. " If you or Alex had asked, I would have agreed! But since it was miss ' I'm too good to hang out with my reject friends' I refuse!"

Ash sighed. He had forgotten they were feuding and by the look of it. So did Alex. Maybe it was a guy thing, but after a few hours he had expecting everything to go back to normal. Or as normal as things ever got between them.

"That's not what I said!" Clair stated, rolling her blue eyes at the redhead dramatics. "I told you that I had made plans and that I couldn't bring you with me" She corrected.

"Same difference!" Ruby hissed and Ash raised a brow.

Had he not said the same thing that time when she imposed her presence in his plans? Was it his tone? What did Claire do differently than he had? Why did she succeed where he'd failed? Somehow he felt slightly jealous.

"No it-" The blond began to say only to stop herself and take a deep breath. She began again, this time in a calm and pleading tone.

"Look, I want to introduce you to someone. She's special to me and since we might not be mated and the lunmenesia being so close, I don't want her to think of herself as just some fling" She finished. For a moment no one spoke.

"You're a lesbian?" Alex declared his mouth wide open in shock and disbelief.

"Is that all you heard?" Claire sighed. Alex made a face that said there was nothing else worth his time and Clair turned hopefully towards Ash.

"Please" She begged.

"Sure, I'll go" The dark-haired omega responded with a shrug.

"I can't miss out on this" Alex added with a grin that made the gluten blond hesitate between a smile and a frown.

"What about me?" The only other female in the room dramatically shouted. Raising her arms and letting them fall.

Ash and Alex shared a look, one that lacked both interest and care.

"Why don't you be a good little redhead for once and participate in whatever theme they got going tonight" Ash teased. His attention back on the small screen.

"Fine!" Ruby declared after a moment of silence in which every other occupant of the room ignored her existence.

" You've managed to persuade me." She continued in her theatrics.

" I shall go, but only under one condition. Ash as to invite his friends from Northern Star"

"What? Who? Why?" The tall Omega turned to her, confused.

"Jhonny." She crossed her arms and looked away, the tip of her ears red.

" The guy that asked for my panties the last time" She added and Ash face planted himself.