Who says?

For the first time since he'd come to the Kingdom, Ash found himself-to the surprise of many- participating in a daytime event. He hated daytime events, even when he was the perfect obedient omega, he loathed them. But the simple thought of facing Martez at the moment had him terrified.

Today's day event was an annual repeater and a crowd favorite. An all omega ran spa!

The local spa would donate their premises for 10 hours, here the omega would propose and perform certain spa treatment to customers for ¾ of the usual price. It also doubled as a fundraiser as all profits are divided per institute and given to their charity of choice. The humanitarian act was the only reason Ash wasn't complaining about the baby blue uniform he was required to wear. It was pants and shirt combo that wouldn't be so bad if it wasn't paper thin with the habit of turning seethrough with the sightless rise of humidity.

"Sasha would you be a dare and head over to room 65, I'll send someone to help as soon as they're free." Hellen directed him as soon as he finished one task. Offering a slight smile as she did so.

Ash simply nodded his understand and was about to do as asked when an unexpected person walked up to the desk.

"Well hello" The caretaker commenced in a tone of sarcasm. "What an honor for you to grace us with your presence."

"I'm not in the mood Ms.Francis" Val responded with a tight smile and a tone that Ash only ever heard directed towards himself. The blonde's sour mood didn't seem to faze Hellen in the slightest.

"We'll talk later," She told him through tight lips. Then she reached under her desk and handed him a uniform. "For now, get changed and head to room 65"

Val took the uniform and stomped in the direction of the staff changing room.

Room 65 was for massages. And the client, a random guy requesting a massage. Ash welcomed him, smiled and laughed at his somewhat terrible jokes as he light scented candles and had him installed on the table. He was applying smoothing oil when the door open and slammed shut behind a very annoyed looking Val.

"What?" The blonde grunted to which Ash shrugged and turned his attention back to the client.

"You were late." He says." You're never late"

Val said nothing at first as he moved to the other side of the client and got to work.

"You're never at daytime events " The irritated blonde shot back as he roughly kneads the clients tender muscles. Ash flinched as the crude movement and was just about to reach for Val's hand when the man yelled out in pain.

Val simply rolled his eyes and moved to face the client that was pushing himself up, stopping him with a hand on his shoulder.

"You're a big boy aren't you?" He purred out. "You can handle a little rough treatment, Yeah?" He flirted, earning himself both forgiveness and a nod to continue. When the man lowered himself back down, Ash moved to retrieve a pair of headphone and with the client's acceptance, placed it over his ears and played a relaxing tune.

"Why so tense?" Ash asked his partner now that they had some form of privacy.

"Tch" Val clicked his tongue and said nothing for a while. His hands hanging at his sides while the brunette continued to work, patiently waiting for a response.

"We fought!" Val finally said. Ash spared him a glance with a raised brow.

"You, Gege and Nanty?"

"What? No! I mean yes we did but who cares about them!" Val snapped his irritation rising."Me and Kevin" He corrected and then added, "The Waiter!" When Ash failed to recognize the name.