8: seven months and fifteen days before

CHAPTER EIGHT- January 14th, 2002

songs for this chapter: 

basically sex songs so. 

woops 

sorry 

mom dont read this 

_____________________________

 It was a typical morning. The sun would peek through the curtains and slowly make their way to Ashton's eyes, gleaming through his eyelids, waking the young lad up. El's arms wrapped around him. Her arms were pale and the veins flowing through her could be seen. Her black hair tickled Ashton's back as he faced away from her, looking back at the city. 

 "Why the fuck are you even awake, Irwin?" 

 He chuckled at her, "it's like three o'clock, asshole and I'm hungry." 

 "Later," she groaned at him, trying her best to hold him down. He turned to face her and she opened her eyes. His hair kept falling in front of his face whenever he tried to talk causing the boy to giggle. It was these few moments in the mornings that El cherished the most. Then they both remembered. 

 "What day is it, Ash?" 

 "I think January? Or is it June?" 

 "It's the fifteenth, Ash," she whispered to him and tried to hold in her screams. It's the sixth day. 

 "We'll make this the best day, okay? I promise." He kissed every part of her that he could. She sent him a smile, he wasn't worth the explanation, he was just going to forget in a few hours. Forget everything. 

 "Let's just stay in today. I want to just stay in and watch movies. Maybe even a scary movie just for you."

 "Or," he said grabbing her wrist and turning her over while he dominated. Raising her arms over her head with one hand and trailing the side of her body with the other, her breath kept hitching, something that amused him greatly. His lungs felt tight, her stomach was in knots and he just smiled. He leaned in closer to her ears and whispered deeply, "maybe we can just you know, do things you see in the movies." 

 "And what is that, Mr.Irwin?" He couldn't lie, she could be a big tease when she wanted to. But at the same time, no matter how much he wanted it, he didn't because they have a few more hours together than that's it. Back to step one for the both of them. But El wanted it badly. To feel him and reassure herself that he is worth it forever. 

 "I want it, Ash. Don't worry." 

 "What if I want to worry?" 

 "Then you'll be wasting your time because I will be laying right here waiting." 

 "You sure?" 

 "Postive." 

 He smirked at her and trailed his long fingers up her legs. 

 He's worth it, she thought. 

 I'm sorry, he thought.