12: three years and 364 days before pt.1

CHAPTER 12- August 1, 1999

a/n: basically takes place a day after Chapter Nine, ur welcome.

songs for this chapter:

glockenspiel song by dog is dead &

English love affair by 5sos

_____________________

 Peering his eyes open, all Ashton saw was blonde locks of blonde hair scattered all over his chest. All he could think about was his horrible hangover and how much of mess he is. How was he going to get out of there? Out of her- shiver- embrace? After immensley thinking for five minutes, his brain just said "fuck it" and pulled her off. 

 "What the fuck?" the blonde said, rubbing her eyes. He was busy finding his clothes but when he heard her soft yet raspy voice, his heart stopped beating. He swiftly turned around and groaned.

 "You can't be fucking serious!" he muffled his large hands in his tangled hair. He had to take a shower. He had to leave. 

"Good morning to you, too."

 "What the fuck, Ana?" Ana, short for Anastasia, sat comfortably on her white bed and smiled at him. "You're my step brother's girlfriend!" 

 "Ex," she sighed trudging the sheets closer to her. This was the feeling she was trying to escape.

 "Ex?" he was calm now, surprisingly.

 "Yup, ex. He dumped me two days ago, said he was bored." 

 "Him? Bored?," he chuckled and shook his head. There was no way his brother could be capable of causing such a mess.

 "You don't know your brother then." She looked down at her hands. Calum was awfully drunk and pushed her, literally, out of his room. When she began to cry was when he just laughed and slammed the door in her face. Yeah, he doesn't know his brother. 

 Ashton already had his pants on. She was obviously upset just like Ash was before his little affair. He sighed and sat back down at the edge.

 "Hey, come here," he held out his hands awkwardily. 

 "It would be weird." Her mouth was under the sheets causing her sentence to muffle. She didn't want to cry. 

 "I just made you cum, now let's cuddle." She giggled and opened the sheet so he could go under with her. Under the white sheets, something made Ashton's shit brain think and he was glad that it did because she looked beautiful with her vanilla scented body and blonde mess of hair. 

 "Ana?" he said looking deep into her brown eyes. 

 "Yeah?"she breathed out hardly having air reach her lungs since her heart was racing, a feeling Calum never made her feel. Something about her voice turned him on and made him smirk. He liked playing this game. 

 "I have a proposition for you." 

 "What's that?" 

 "Let's make this something," he said reaching for her hand. "I don't want to be lonely anymore." 

=

 It was three in the afternoon and Ashton finally decided it was time to go home. So as he walked he thought about the whole situation. He wanted to kill Calum but at the same time couldn't because Ashton did the exact same thing all the time. He felt bad, yes, but that was until he found another girl to put his sorrows into and have them pass on. 

 He just kicked a rock when Calum pulled up next to him. The engine cut off and the door slammed shut and before he knew it, Ashton was being held by the collar. "What the fuck do you think you're doing with my girlfriend?" Rage blasted through the empty neighborhood. Luckily no one was around because if they were, the police were surely to be called, depending on the person. 

 "I'm guessing you were too drunk to realize you broke it off with her," Ashton's smug grin made Calum want to rip his face off. But for what? He wasn't with Ana, he didn't care. 

 "You're a dick. A pathetic and lonely dick." 

 "And you're a drunk, no one ever wins, right?" Calum shoved him and walked back into his car, stopping before he entered he said, "break her fucking heart and I'll snap your neck in your sleep while I cut off your dick and make you give yourself anal." 

 He drove off leaving both of them wondering if he actually loved Ana or not. 

=

to: Stasia

 your ex just harrassed me. should i file a complaint? 

to: ash

 my ex is your step brother, your parents wouldn't approve of that.

 but did he seriously offend you?

to: Stasia

 just said he would cut off my dick and shove it up my ass if I hurt u. but I would never <3

 to: ash

 if I said I'm unsure if you would, what would you say? 

Ashton immediatly thought "yes, you're right," but instead sent another heart. He was sitting on a bench somewhere in Sydney where the wind was freezing and the people in a rush. His hoodie was thin, his pants were too. He swung his legs over each other and his arms were crossed over his chest. The thought of hurting Anastasia never really occured to him. He just wanted to change, but not completely, so before he hurt her he asked her permission. And she said agreed. In his mind, he thought it was okay and she wouldn't get hurt. 

 But he hurt her, he really fucking hurt her. 

a/n: I made an 8tracks mix for this which will be in the external link. My user is daisy-luke. 

this is will be torn into two parts. this part is Ashton's and the next is El's. 

FIFTY SHADES REFERENCES CAN I GET AN AMEN. 

dont talk about the whole kashton thing here i will end you