bonus

BONUS.

September 7, 2005

____

"Whenever someone asked me what was my best memories, I found it convoluted to choose from the various encounters of complete fondness put into my life. But even after all those relaxing trips to the beach with friends during my teenage years or the late night television sessions with my family on late Friday nights, I think that meeting him stands out completely. No one really understood why I sticked around for so long, why I put myself through the torture but they didn't understand how he wasn't purposeful with leaving me. He was confused, scared and alone without a clue of what was surrounding him. Why would I leave him in the dark just because I felt lonely? It wasn't fair; that's not what you do to the people you love. He's laying on the couch watching a cartoon with Corey, Michael's son as a picture of me and Leah stood tall on the coffee table. I still feel her presence sometimes. I see her in my dreams. She tells me not to blame myself for what she did and that he loves me, even if he doesn't know it because he isn't a hurricane, he's the wind after one. The calm relief after the destruction because after he would lose his memory, no matter how many times I destroyed myself for it, he was always there and I knew he was worth it. 

 My heartbeats, my pulse, my breaths; it's always for him. I learned to put my sorrows aside for him for the amount of time I had with him until his mind completely gave out but I knew he was happy and that's all I wanted for him. That's all he deserves. My beautiful storm."