authors note // IMPORTANT 4 ALL DA CONFUSIES

I know most of you are like 

"what the fuck is happening" 

so I am going to explain as much as I can 

1ST: The charts. When Ashton loses his memory seems to deeply confuse you guys so I'll just explain briefly. 

This story takes place from the year July 31st, 2001 to July 31st, 2002. One whole year. 

Ashton loses his memory every 6 days. That's 65 times. 

There's this big ending that will be titled "the day of" hence why the previous chapters will be ending with "before" or "after". Example: one month and six days before, three months and twelve days before, etc. 

So yeah, there is something to look forward to. 

2ND: Some of you are just giving up on the story like right away just because you don't get. I write the author's notes for a reason so... and whenever one of you is confused, I try to explain.

YOU. JUST. HAVE. TO. KEEP. READING. 

3RD: ELEANOR DID KNOW WHO ASHTON WAS IN THE FIRST CHAPTER. THEY MET LIKE A LOONG ASS TIME BEFORE THAT SO. 

THEY DO KNOW EACH OTHER IN THE PREVIOUS CHAPTERS. AT LEAST EL DOES (c my pun)  

DO NOT CONFUSE YOURSELF. EL KNOWS ASHTON. SHE LOVES HIM. SHES WATCHING HIM TO PROTECT HIM. 

4TH: YES. EL IS GIVING UP. SHE IS TIRED OF ASHTON RUNNING OFF. ASHTON IS TRYING HIS BEST. HES TIRED TOO. THEYRE BOTH REALLY TIRED. 

5TH: The three other kangaroos will also be joining in soon and no, not every chapter will just be of ashton forgetting and shit. there is a story behind this story, duh. 

SPOILERS: DO NOT READ AFTER THIS POINT IF YOU DON'T WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS KINDA. 

- Michael is El's coworker

-Luke is Ashton's cousin (weird) 

- Calum is Ashton's Dad's step son or Ashton's step brother. 

- They do have friends. 

- Ashton's mom WILL be explained and brought up more

- THE CHARACTERS WILL BE MORE DEVELOPED SOON. ITS ONLY CHAPTER EIGHT. 

I promise you, the story will come together and that this isnt just about a boy losing his memory.

ily all. stay cute.