13: three years and 364 days before pt.2

CHAPTER 13- August 1, 1999

part 2. Eleanor's day.

guys El is in New York amd Ash is in Aus. 

IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS ASK NICELY AND ILL TRY TO ANSWER THEM. 

SORRY FOR THE DELAY ON THIS SCHOOL IS A BIGGER BITCH THAN ME 

________

 There was nothing great about being lied to, El learned that while she walked back to the apartment at 7 in the morning. She also learned to never go near St. Price Elementary School while doing the walk of shame because you will be talked about and snickered upon. 

She also felt like shit. 

Her heels momentarily hit each other as she held them in her hands, her black dress kept rising above her ass and her hair was starting to stick to her neck from the sweat. Her biggest pet peeves were starting to taunt her and all she wanted was to go home or cry; most likely both. 

 It was 6:46 in the morning when the police barged into Jay's apartment and took him away. She was naked plus painfully hungover. The officer, who name she couldn't remember, explained how he stole a car two months ago and was in countless roberies throughout the period of time. She mentioned the drug ring joke last night but they found no connections. She was left alone after that. 

 Maybe it was good that nothing came out of that encounter or how she learned this time or that she wasn't paying attention and caused the handsome stranger to bump into her, causing the messed up girl to fall. 

"Ow! Fuck!"

"Oh my god, I'm sorry! Let me help you up," he was really tall and blonde which caught El's attention greatly. She took his offer and soon, she was standing beside him pulling down her dress completely flustered. 

"Sorry about that, I didn't see where I was going," they were facing each other now but his height made her have to look up a little. He smiled and shrugged his shoulders. 

"It's fine. You're the one who fell which makes me the bad guy here." 

"My day was already shit so this is just another bump. I'm Eleanor, by the way." 

"Your accent, you're not from here, right?" 

"I'm from England, the country part. You are?" 

"I'm Logan, nice to meet you." He extended his hand out to shake which she did. His attire consisted of basketball shorts and a tight t-shirt which was damp with sweat. 

"I better get going but hey, maybe I'll see you around," she was just about to leave when he grabbed her hand. 

"Woah, there- wait. Maybe I can like- get your number or something?" his hand was now rested on the back of his neck, a nervous habbit. She smirked at his shyness. 

"I look like absolute shit, you can't be seriously trying to flirt with me." 

"Oh, I'm not- Shit, sorry." 

"No, it's fine. Here, let me see your phone," she punched in her number and left before he could get another word out.

She had a way of captivating everyone while making them weaker than ever. 

a/n: ive been having really bad writer's block with this story like it's really scary. 

what if i rewrote it oh 

like not completely but idk idk 

ily guys thx for putting up with me