Realizations

"Hm, you're such a strange creature. How did you get here?" Ford asked as he poked the skin of the creature. That felt hard as a rock...but it looks like moving magma from a volcano...the creature flared in annoyance and spit some type of a liquid at him in self defense.

The spit hit the bars of the cage. He heard a sizzle once they made contact. "What are you?" He asked while still sketching an image of the creature in his newest journal. "Ford!" He heard come from the speaker next to his desk.  "Yes, Stan?" He asked curious as to why his twin sounded afraid. "We have a problem! Get up here so I can explain!" He stood, and left the book on his desk open to the unfinished page.

•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•

"What's this about?" Stan just pointed outside and Ford saw a car filled with stuff and a mattress on top of it. "Did Dipper arrive yet?" Ford asked, and Stan shook his head no. They both looked about the same but slightly older. Ford approached the car and looked inside the passenger side car window and noticed a phone and a dented in driver seat door, the car interior looked singed like it had been set fire to.

"That must be Dippers car because I noticed his hat was on the floor." He mumbled and scratched his chin. "Where could he be? More importantly what happened to him?" Ford started pacing back and forth. A dented in car interior...what seemed to be fire marks scorching the seats. Bill... He froze when he thought of the demon. He was supposed to be gone! How did he... "We have a problem..." Stan looked over at Ford. "Well no shit. What problem is that!?" Ford was muttering under his breath trying to calm himself down. If Bill got to Dipper... "Bill's back." Stan froze. "You mean to tell me... that the triangle demon thing is back from wherever the hell we sent him!?" Ford nodded while he paced. "Whats the plan then? We are not just gonna let him take Dipper are we?" Stan asked and Ford looked up from the ground. "Of course not. We need a plan, but we need a good one. Bill could've put Dipper anywhere. Come on lets go down to the basement we need to figure this out." Stan nodded and followed his brother to his lab.

•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•

"I'm not following you on your plan. Who exactly is this dude? And can we really trust him?" Stan asked as he glanced at the very complicated plan in front of them. They've been talking for the whole afternoon and haven't gotten far in the way of a fool proof plan. "Well. Not exactly. He's..." Ford coughed and hit his chest. "More of a criminal than a good guy." Stan raised his eyebrow in question. "Another question where exactly are we going to get the parts to build this device. It looks really complicated."

Ford smiled. "I've got that handled all we need to do is go and grab it. Well hopefully the receiving end built their side... we are screwed if its not." Stan glanced at the blue prints with a worried look. "Hopefully this works..."