Unexpected Freindship

Bill watched Dipper with the dream in interest. "Let's see how Pinetree interacts with people while under my watch." He muttered to himself as he noticed the two of them staring at each other.

"Do what I want..." He mumbled and tapped his fingers on his side in anticipation. Bill watched him step forward and caused the girl to notice the knife and scream. "W...who are you?" The kid asked and watched as Dipper just got closer. Not even answering the boy. He quickly stabbed the dream girl so she wouldn't interfere and he watched as the kid bolted towards the door. "Great..." Dipper mumbled. "You're making this harder on yourself!" Dipper yelled as he went after him. Dipper glanced down the hallway. He's a quick runner. He thought and started towards the closest room.

He opened it and noticed that it looked like a girls room with the girly looking bedding. He closed the door and walked down the hall towards the parents bedroom. Nothing.  He started to head down stairs when he heard the crash of something.

"Come on out!" Dipper yelled and stepped towards what looked like the door to the garage. Bill narrowed his eye as he noticed the kid looking for a weapon. He might have to pull Pinetree out if it gets serious.

The blood on the knife dropped onto the carpeted floor. The kid came out with what looked like a custom made machine gun. Oh shit. He ducked behind the couch just in time before the kid started shooting. "Bill!" Dipper yelled. "I need your help!" Bill chuckled and snapped his fingers and appeared next to him. "Nice first try pine tree but   I'll handle it from here." Suddenly a bullet almost nicked Dipper in the shoulder. Dipper had to lay flat on his stomach. He noticed Bill snap his fingers and everything froze. "You're fine now." Dipper finally stood back up. "Hey Bill, thanks..." Dipper muttered one more snap of Bills fingers and Dipper appeared back in his chains.

"I know you don't want to be in these but I have plans for you kid. And I feel like I should let you in on them." Dipper glanced up at Bill, curious bit scared at the same time. "I plan on making you into something that's aid me in deals. You need a ton of training though. If you're willing we could make this a lot easier and reinstate our unfinished deal." Dipper looked at the ground in thought. "Will I be able to see my family, in person?" Dipper asked, and made sure that he specified his re made conditions.

Bill pondered for a few moments. "If I get your full cooperation, I'll allow you to see your family. If you don't cooperate with me Ill be able to revoke the visitation and punish you. Do we have a deal Pine tree?" Dipper nodded and grabbed a hold of Bills hand. Blue flame traveled up his arm and stopped at his shoulder. It lightly stung. He lifted up his sleeve and noticed a triangle with an eye in the middle.

"Just to keep an eye on you to make sure you're doing the things I want you too." Bill floated closer to his new vessel. "When are you taking off my chains?" Bill chuckled. "Never, even though we have a deal I'm still keeping you reigned in. I'm not gonna loose you if our deal is broken. I'm not that stupid." Dipper nodded. "Get some rest. I plan on training you when you wake up." Bill finally left him along with the darkness.

Authors note:

Hey guys! Sorry this chapter was a bit late! :) I had a bit of writers block anyway I hope you enjoyed this chapter! It was very frustrating to write!