Fighting back: Part 1

Once everyone was settled in for the night Dipper had laid against his bed deep in thought about a certain dream demon Bill Cipher and how he'd react to him being home...if he had kidnapped him once he'd be able to do it again....Dipper flinched at that thought.

I won't let that fucker touch you. Azar said in his mind and Dipper nodded. Thanks...he replied back. You're minds sealed off from Bill now that I'm here. I've reinforced everything. Dipper smiled and turned on his side and pulled the blanket up to his neck. So that's what you've been doing this whole time I was catching up with everyone? The demon hummed in response as he closed his eyes.

•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•

Bill sat there watching the Pinetree fall asleep. How'd he get out? Is what Bill wanted to know. Did he give Dipper too much magic? Suddenly Dipper sat straight up in his bed he noticed blue horns grow from his head and his tail come out. "Bill Cipher." He heard Dipper growl and started floating to face the one eyed dream demon. Dippers birthmark started glowing a bright blue while using just a bit of magic.

"Isn't this interesting....another demon inhabiting a body that's not meant for anyone but me." Bill snarled and flashed red. "Oh please. You're the one who kidnapped him and forced me into a body where I didn't belong but I'm making it work." Azar countered and leaned back with a smirk. "I forced you? All I did was force magic into Pinetree." Bill closed in in the new specimen in front of him.

"Oh really? Then how do you explain me? Your magic did this." He motioned to himself while floating away from Bill. Not wanting to be near him. Bill picked up on the defensive movement and wanted to smirk. "You're scared." He taunted and Azar narrowed his eyes. "You May act confidence but I know you're weaker than me." He floated while watching Azar's reaction. "I am not weaker." He said in an unsteady voice. "Oh yeah? You're so amusing!" Bill laughed and rubbed a fake tear coming out of his eye.

Azar snarled and watched as Bill snapped his fingers and those dreaded blue chains appear. He immediately ran from them and out of the window. "If your as strong as you say you are Azar, let's see you outrun your own chains!" Bill yelled.

Azar fled the room and floated  quickly into the forest. He needed to reach the border of Gravity Falls. Bills magic wouldn't be able to leave but he would... he nodded to himself and didn't look back at the chains which were gaining momentum. Azar shot a blast of magic behind him to slow down the chains but the just hit a tree not creating a big impact. Fuck...! He zig zagged through the forest in hopes of escaping.

Bill was very entertained that his creation thought that he'd be able to escape Gravity Falls unharmed. It was downright laughable! He followed the demon Azar who was close to the border by this point. He couldn't let him go through so he snapped his fingers and blue chains appeared in front of him.

Azar was going to fast to slow down and his speed lead him straight into the chains that circled around his neck and pulled him down to the grassy floor.

"That was fun." Bill said as he floated close. "I was worried you were actually going to make it." Azar narrowed his eyes in disgust as he struggled to get the chains off using his magic. A large shock woke up his sleeping host who screamed and Bill tisked. "If you move or struggle Pinetree, it'll give you the worse torture session you've ever had with me." Dipper looked up and saw an angry red triangle floating above him. Azar what happened...!? He asked starting to freak out. He found us and chased me through the woods. He cheated. Azar grumbled and narrowed his eyes at the kidnapper.

"My magic, my creation, and my puppet. Pinetree. You fully belong to me, so why and how did you get out of your cage. Answer me truthfully and I'll spare you a torture session." Bill taunted. Dipper looked at the grass. "I don't know how I got out." Bill flashed an angry red and got way to close. "Liar." Bill said and yanked the chain which caused both inhabitants of Pinetrees body to scream. "Answer my question Pine" Bill got interrupted when he felt a rock hit his head. He turned around to have The whole pines family and the rest of the forest creatures glaring at him.