Chances

Authors note; For anyone wanting to see what I pictured him as last chapter, here's a quick sketch I drew with pen at 12am on a Monday. I swear when I pictured him he looked much scarier than that xD  it's in the above image.

Why am I so productive at 12 in the morning when I can't sleep!? I legit could've worked on this when I was sane earlier cause I did basically nothing Sunday! But nooooooooo I had to do it this way xD anyway I hope you enjoyed the back to back updated chapters so far :)

(A few weeks later; in dimension c137)

Things were finally looking up for Mabel on a number of things, one she was trusting Rick and his grandson more and they were actually becoming quite good friends.

It's was a few days before Rick and Ford finished the last of the tracking device when she had the "dream". She hated it so much...it was worse than a nightmare. That's the only way she could describe it. She was up all night after she'd woken up from it, too scared to recall anything.

"Morning kiddo." Her Grunkle Ford said from the kitchen. He was drinking a cup of coffee and leaning against the counter while she saw Rick reach into the fridge to grab a drink. "Mornings..." She yawned and rubbed at her eyes. "You look li-iike you died." Rick said while burping. "I didn't get any sleep last night." She said and looked down at the floor too scared to say what it was. "Was it a nightmare?" Her Grunkle asked. She nodded and he walked over to her. "Could you leave Rick. I need to talk to my niece privately. Rick left without a word and Ford looked at Mabel seriously.

"Now what was the nightmare about?" He asked with concern edged in between a serious tone. "I...it....had to do with....b..." She flinched from an image of Bill flashing before her and she hugged herself for comfort.

"Triangles it had to do with triangles!" She blurted out. Ford took a few seconds to analyze the clue and once he realized what she said well let's just say she never saw him so livid.

"Rick! We need to finish the tracking device now so I can give Bill Cipher a piece of my fucking mind!" He growled and stomped towards the garage where they worked. Mabel just went over to the guest room they had and laid down too scared to fall asleep and too scared to do anything else but stare at the wall.

•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•

About a day and a half later Mabel's dreams got worse. They had finally finished building the device when she collapsed onto the floor in pure exhaustion. Ford asked if they could bring her back to their own dimension while they try to locate Dipper and he agreed.

Ford held the device in his hands and typed in Dippers full name. Mason Dipper Pines into it and it started to search. There was a ding.

"Target; located. Dimension 55-p" They followed the instructions carefully and found nothing...

"It's not working..." Rick raised an eyebrow and took the device and reconfigured a few things and tried again. They got a match but instead of the same dimension it was different. "Huh...that's weird..." Rick said while tinkering with it. "It-(burp) it seems to be working correctly but..."

"You don't think he could be rapidly moving between dimensions? Do you?" Ford asked while he started pacing. "Maybe...." Rick tried again and the same thing happened. "I just don't understand how that'd be possible." Ford muttered. "Unless he's in between dimensions. That'd mean he'd be in... the mind scape!" Rick glanced over at Ford with a are you stupid expression.

"It would mean he's between the unconscious and conscious mind. But that's not possible..."
"With Bill any things possible at this point Rick." Ford said. "He'd be reachable via Bills Mind scape at least, now we know how to get to him now."