Escape plan A?

Dipper had been using his feet for awhile trying to get the cuffs on his hands free. "Come on....please..." He mumbled desperately. "I need this to work..." he tried pulling even more. The pop in his shoulder and pain to go by should've been the warning to stop but no. He just had to keep it up.

"Pine Tree, that's hilarious that you think you can get out of those! Ha! Those chains are infused into your veins. The only chance of you getting out of them is me. And that's never going to happen." Dipper jumped back startled by his presence then he froze. "Infused?" He questioned while he looked down at the chains holding his cuffs. They looked like they were impaling his skin.

"Yup. Those chains were made specifically for you with my own magic. You should be honored I even considered the less painful option." Dipper raised an eyebrow. "Uh...why are you telling me this now?" He asked, slightly confused. "I'm bored, why else would I be telling you? I just love your adorable reactions." Dippers forehead twitched with annoyance.

"I'm not adorable." He mumbled and Bill awed. "Is someone grumpy? Awe. You're so cute!" He gushed and ruffled Dippers hair. "Anyway. I have something to do. But I need you to do them. So how about we make a deal huh?" Dipper froze. "A...a deal? But...you have me already what else could you possibly...."

Bills eye smirked. "Well. I need you to slip into a meat bags dream and mess with their emotions a bit. It's too taxing if I have to create a whole clone of you when I have the real deal right in front of me. Ready to do what I say." Dipper narrowed his eyes. "Hardly. I'm doing nothing for you." He growled.

"Oh please. All I have to do to get you to agree, is mention that I can harm your family." Dippers eyes widened. "No..." Bill chuckled and ruffled the kids head.

"You're so stupid it's hilarious. You really don't think any mental dreams have effects on you meat bags?  You'd be wrong. I could completely destroy someone's psyche if I wanted to." Bill mentioned while lifting up Dippers hair to glance at the constellation on his forehead. "I'm being nice here and giving you an option to protect a loved one. If you don't take it. I have free rein."

Dipper was starting to freak out. "Fine! What do you want?" He yelled in frustration. "Great choice!" Bill said as he clapped his hands in joy. "I want you to be my willing," Bill rolled his eyes as he worded it in a way that wouldn't scare him. "Puppet. And in return I'll grant you one day with someone you care about." Dipper glanced down at the concrete floor, in thought.

He'd get to see Mabel...tell her that he was safe and...He choked almost about to cry. But then he thought of the negatives. Bill using his body...for whatever reason....Mabel would be upset if he gave in and made the deal. Of course she'd be happy at first but, then once she heard how he'd got there she'd be furious and hate him...his family would probably shun him and kick him out...he'd be Bills... That thought made him shiver in fear.

"Do we have a deal Pine Tree?" Bill asked while holding out his hand. "On a few conditions." He stated, Bill started to turn orange and look annoyed but calmed down. "Fair enough." Bill said reluctantly and watched as Dipper struggled to make sure he had everything thought out.

"I want you to keep Mable out of this. She can't know about anything, that means I'd be in control when I see her after my day is up and I've walked away from the shack only then can you use it." Bill stopped Dipper in mid sentence. "No. I said my conditions and you know what. I don't like the sound of you being in control in the first place. I've come up with a better plan that doesn't involve you being in control." He chuckled and snapped his fingers.

They both appeared in the mindscape and Dipper was about to run when an extended chain flew to Bills hand. He yanked the chain and Dipper fell onto his face. "Bill! What the hell?!" Dipper asked and tried steadying himself but fell on his butt from another yank while Bill was looking through something.

Wait a second...he was out of wherever he was being kept...that meant if Bill went into the real world, and if he was able to escape the chains then...he'd be home free!

Dipper cheered to himself, and glanced at the demon looking through a certain file. "Here it is. Rick Sanchez, and Morty Smith. The two new names that popped into my Dimension. Just like they were born here. Only they weren't." The demon growled and it made Dipper scrunch his eyebrows together in confusion.

What did that mean? He asked himself while Bill just kept on glaring at the file. "This is my dimension and they decided it'd be a good idea to get their stench on it. Ha! Think again..." He trailed off again leaving Dipper even more confused.

"You're going to go give a nightmare to Morty Smith, one that'll put him on the verge of insanity and if you don't. Your sisters going to be the one that gets hurt." Dipper flinched as he was dragged towards Bill. A bright light blinded Dippers field of vision and he appeared in a home.

He looked down at his wrists and saw that the cuffs were still there. "OH, JESSICA!" He heard someone yell from upstairs. He nearly gagged when he heard the bed squeaking. Gross... he thought. Protect Mabel...just think of that... He explored the first half of the home and found the kitchen.

Good idea Pine Tree, kill whatever is making that ridiculous noise! Bills thoughts echoed through his mind. Dipper found  a chefs knife in a drawer nearby and silently went upstairs. The gross noise got louder and louder until he stopped at a pretty beat up door.

He didn't know if he could do this...this was so wrong on so many levels...think about how happy you'd make me...Dipper...Dipper heard Mabel's voice in his mind. "For Mabel." He whispered, closed his eyes and slammed the door open.

Authors note:

Hey guys! I wanted to give you a bit of a longer chapter since I've been away for a few days! I hope you enjoyed! :) and yes the cliffhanger was needed ;)