Returning home

Authors note: Two more chapters to go! I never thought that this would have gotten so many reads and votes! Thank you all so much! This has been the first fanfic I've ever completed I have written a lot before but I needed practice to start writing again and this book was it. I never had the energy or inspiration to complete  a fanfic before it was always 4 chapters then I stopped but I'm glad I'm finishing this one! Enjoy!

Mabel woke up with a scream, both of her Grunckles had burst into the room weapons at the ready and saw that she was about to burst out into tears. "What's wrong sweaty?" Ford asked as he lowered his futuristic laser gun. "D...dip...dipper...nightmare...he killed me!" She finally spit it out. Ford growled in anger. "It was just a dream sweetheart." Mabel shook her head. "It felt so real. Dipper would never do that!" When she closed her eyes Dippers face flashed behind her eyes and she flinched.

"Dipper wouldn't he's still your brother Mabel. Just calm down. Stan go get a glass of water for her." Ford said while he watched Mabel try and calm herself down. "Sure thing." A flash of blue light surrounded the room before Ford could process anything and saw the demon that had appeared before appear in front of both him, and Mabel. "You!" He yelled and aimed his gun defensively.

"Woah. Calm down old man." The demon said. His tail swished back and forth. He glanced over at Mabel. It looked a lot like he was having a conversation with himself. He watched as the demons eyes turned from blue to red and then to brown and fell to the floor. Dipper lay on unconscious by his bed. Both Mabel and Ford looked beyond shocked and Mabel jumped out of bed and towards her brother and hugged him. "He's back!" She cheered happily and hugged his unconscious body tighter.

"But why?" Ford asked himself and paced. Dipper groaned and felt something tight constricting his lungs. He looked up to find Mabel hugging him.

"How'd you get back!?" She said excitedly and let go of him so he could talk. Dipper rubbed the back of his head nervously and glanced at the floor. "Don't be mad but...when Bill...when he kidnapped me awhile ago he had me tied up in this weird place." She nodded and sat a bit back when his eyes flashed blue. "Uh...half way through my time there...he was trying to turn me into a demon? I think..." Both Ford and Mabel gasped. "How was he able to do that Dipper?" Ford asked and came closer and sitting down with his nephew. Grunckle Stan stood in the doorway listening in.

"He injected me with...his...uh...now that I think about it I don't really know what it was...his magic maybe? He...then tried asking me to make a deal with him...like I make the terms and everything. It was to keep you guys safe. When he broke the deal by giving you a nightmare Mabel. I was able to leave the dimension of my own free will. Azar was the one Bill created. Azar hates him though." Dipper said the last part and looked at his family who was processing everything.

"Does that mean you have demon powers now!?" Mabel said excitedly. Dipper nodded while Ford was taking notes on what happened to his nephew in the journal. "Azar wants to destroy Bill, he's pissed that I was harmed from the making of him and he wants to pay me back. He's pretty protective." Dipper muttered while blushing a bit. Mabel squealed when she heard that, the nightmare all but forgotten.