Turmoil

Trigger warnings: Suicide is mentioned in this chapter. If you're uncomfortable with this word please stop reading this chapter and move on to the next. I'll put a note at the beginning of each Chapter that mentions this topic.

Authors note: I know you guys must be confused on why this time jump was needed but it'll be all explained in further chapters I don't wanna spoil to much :3 just bear the confusion for a bit and with a little thought you can probably piece together what I'm planning for Dipper.

I hope you guys enjoy this small bonus chapter. Since I can't sleep and I'm writing this at 1 am I'll probably check for spelling mistakes and grammar later I do hope you like my writing :)

Dipper stirred from a slumber. He didn't know what time it was, why he was in a dark space or why he was glowing blue with chains sprouting within him. He even forgot how he even ended up there. There was this strange creature floating above him as well. He was in the shape of a triangle, yellow triangle to be more descriptive.

"Who are you?" He asked with a look of confusions his face. "Oh Pine-tree don't tell me you've forgotten who your master is again? Maybe I shouldn't have let you sleep so long." Master? He was a salve? How could he forget this again? Dipper had so many questions running through his head..,Dipper... that name sounded familiar....why did that pop up when Pine-tree was his name.... The triangle flashed an angry red and caused him to flinch in fear. "Would you shut up!" Bill yelled in annoyance.

"The work I have you do is very taxing to the mental part of your meat-sack brain that I have to erase your memories from time to time. ...But I've never done such a sloppy job as I've done now." The triangle floated around him. "What do I exactly do for you in the first place...?" Dipper asked curiously. "You help me in the mindscape with the dreams that I find too distasteful." Pine tree nodded and looked down at the chains restraining him. "If I help you willingly then why am I chained up?"

Bill rolled his eye. "Cause your a dangerous little meat sack that's why." Pine tree scrunched his face up in thought . "Dangerous?" He repeated. "Oh yeah, you've been responsible for like twenty deaths? And counting after your last one! Ha! That one was a riot!" Bill laughed maniacally. Dipper flinched in fear. "I...I've killed twenty people?" He asked. "Well not directly. You mentally scarred them to the point of well Suicide. Beautifully done night I add. I trained you well." He pat Dipper on the head.

"I have to go. I've got some sneaky snakes to deal with. Have fun my little Pine-tree."