Rampage

Rick usually never got mad at anyone. He always was calm and mature about doing things. But when his grandson told him about the dream he had and mentioned a triangle he was pissed.

He portaled over to the Gravity Falls dimension and slammed his hand down on his old friends desk to wake him up. "Do you want to explain how that demon got into my grandsons head even though he's from your dimension Stanford?" Stanford rose his eyebrows in shock. "Has he grown that powerful!?" He yelled. "Apparently!" Rick yelled back.

"Shit...shit...SHIT!" Ford started pacing back and forth thinking of what to do.

Maybe he's always had access to other dimensions and just never shared that tiny but vital information...to him. Do that means...Dipper could literally been anywhere and it could take them years to find him! He's also never seen Rick this pissed off before either. He's usually the calm terrifying one. "Listen, we need to regroup and rethink our plan because that location device we're making is only meant for this specific dimension." Rick said, and sighed. "I want to bring our meetings to my home, since we'll have more privacy and protection there than this place." He said.

"I'll wait while you grab your things." Rick started pacing back and forth in worry. I'm going to wring that demons neck and put it up on a mount in my garage...he snarled too himself.

•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•

"Guys our plan has just been bumped up to extreme priority number one. I'm leaving the plans for the device in your hands while me and Rick figure out something in his dimension. Something recently just happened with his grandson and it involved Bill-..."

Authors note! Hey guys sorry for the delay! I've recently started College and trying to acclimate it into my schedule with work so I've been pretty busy! Don't worry though I've been also planning out this story in more detail but I'd figure I'd give you a short chapter for now and work on a longer chapter in the future! I hope you enjoyed it! :)

Starr-