Whirlwinds

(A/N words that are italicized are Serena's/ any POVS thoughts)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Music helps me Escape
              From the reality I live in..."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I awkwardly stood at the doorway, in front of a person that I haven't seen before.

Oh...

Wait a minute...

Those auburn eyes. The jet-black hair. And the marks on his cheeks.

Sorry...

I lied...

I did see this person before, only talked to him in person one time in my life though.

His name is A-

"FRICKING ASH KETCHUM!" A voice yelled with a force that threw me down as my face hit the hard ground. A figure appeared from the doorway where it-used-to-be my standing position.

Crap. That annoying voice. It's the one and only, Gary Oak.

"GARY!" I heard Ash, a few moments before I began to past out.

"Oh---- I'm s-rry. I di-t--- me---- to."

"She----- unco-----. F------- yo----- Gar----. He---- me---- ge----- her-- t---- th--- n---...

"Don't worry. I'll help you see the light again..."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Darkness...

A usual view for me to see eversingle day of my life...

Not that I'm bad person or a villian. I just don't get much about the meaning of "light" in this world. But that's my point of view...

Every since the "incident" I lost most of my emotions. I don't know how to feel happiness, sadness, anger, and love. Sure, it may seem that I can feel these feelings depending on my expressions, but in reality, they're fake as a living corpse. Yeah, I'm a robot. (A/n no you're not😅)

My heart never touched the warmth of lights...

That is, until the day that I never thought would come...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Owww..." I moaned in pain, touching my forehead feeling a bandage on it.

I opened my eyes and looked around the room. Wait, I'm in the nurse's room. Hold on a second. Why am I--, then one scene came crashing down in my head. And that all gave me the answer to every thing. I swear that Gary won't se-

A booming voice interrupted my thought of words.

"YOU DID WHAT?!"

I sighed, knowing who's voice is that. Typical Dawn... I came back to my senses, still weakly laying on a clinic bed, hearing footsteps and voices getting louder.

"I can't believe you Gary!" I heard Dawn yelled.

"Hey! At least I said sorry!" Gary fought back.

"Yeah, but she's unconscious idiot!"

I continued to stare at the ceiling as I tried to ignore their bickering peacefully. But that didn't last for a long time when the door was slammed open.