// so far with the cast it's listed only the main characters and all that. I hope you guys enjoy this :) also yes! That's not Jackie's last name but in this story shes Shane Dawson's daughter! //

Today was the day Jackie and her family went on a vacation. As Jackie was now part of a YouTuber family, she got to travel a bit more than usual. Jackie was new to all of this, she got adopted by her dads, Shane and Ryland only a couple months before. But to her she felt like she knew them her whole life.

As they were in a store buying last minute things and making bits for the video, she started wondering off, looking at a bunch of flowers.

Jackie's POV

I always found flowers beautiful. Especially sunflowers, I know it might be a bit stereotypical but who cares. I walked slowly as I went through the isle. I then bumped into someone ❞ oh, sorry! ❞ I said immediately as I looked over at the male I bumped into. He chuckled softly and smiled " it's fine"

❞ I'm-❞ I got cut off with the yelling of Garrett.
❞ Jackie! Come get a notebook! It's my treat! ❞ He yelled. I laughed and smiled softly ❞ gotta go ❞ I said as I looked at him and then walked over to Garrett.

❞ Hey dad ❞ I said as I looked up at Shane. ❞ yes? ❞ He said as he looked back down at me. ❞ so what even is the plan? Once we get there, what are we doing? ❞ I said as we continued walking.

His eyes widened a bit ❞ oh my god you guys don't even know where we're going! ❞ He said as he laughed a bit.

❞ Are you finally telling us? ❞ Morgan said as her mouth was full of granola. I laughed softly and shook my head. ❞ not till we get there ❞ he said and then smirked. I smiled and sighed.

As we finally got onto the plane I got to sit by Andrew, our camera man and our best friend. I sighed softly as I yawned and looked over at everyone and smiled as I watched them.

I then receive an airdrop.

^ this is how I feel because I didn't get your name

I immediately start laughing. I smiled widely and then got quiet again. Andrew looked over at me and tilted his head. ❞ sorry, just saw someone fall ❞ I said as I bit my bottom lip, trying to stop smiling. ❞ sure sure ❞ he said as he chuckled and then got back onto his phone.

I'm guessing he's on the same plane as me...but where?

I then airdropped my phone number to him.

Finally the plane was ready to take off.
Let's see where we go.

When we finally landed I was woken up by the turbulence. I groaned softly as I then looked over at Andrew. He smiled softly ❞ ready to see where we are? Shane has been hiding it good ❞ he said with a small laugh. I smiled softly and nodded my head ❞ hopefully it isn't a place full of cows and horses ❞ I said with a laugh. He laughed and then stood up.