A couple days have passed by and it was finally summer for Jackie. School was insane for her, as she tried to get her mind off of things, she worked hardcore. She got a passing grade on all her finals by studying hours and hours.

Dixon did try to talk to her, same with her best friend Ems. But she of course ignored it, she deleted all photos and videos, blocked then on every social media, even deleted their numbers. She wasn't that mad at Sunni, because she knew she would most likely go for Dixon, plus she didn't know her at all.

But now knowing she slept with her boyfriend and best friend, she wasn't mad at her that much. Once school finished, she was more productive then ever. She helped her dad with editing and filming. She helped give out ideas for videos and even helped them get props.

She worked on her hobbies, learned more of the guitar and the drums. She rearranged the room and threw away a bunch of things.

What Finn was doing for the past couple of days was shooting and planning his trip to California, to see Jackie. Shane and Finn both agreed that his whole family was going to come over just so they can all know each other and such. Plus they weren't just going to send him alone.

They've had it all planned, his mom was the most excited to meet Jackie. All that she has heard from Finn made her sound like a sweetheart.

Currently, Finn was on the plane, two hours left for him and his family to land at California. Finn was currently sitting next to Nick, they were using Snapchat filters and saving those videos onto his memories.

As Shane was freaking out and what to do he got ready. ❞Jackie! Get ready! ❞ he said as he looked at Jackie. ❞get ready for what? ❞ she asked. ❞we're going to the airport to pick up Morgan's friend ❞ he said as Morgan came out all ready.

❞ okay? ❞ she said a bit questionable. She then went upstairs and got ready.

Ryland came downstairs and they all talked ❞ he comes in an hour, we have to hurry ❞ Ryland said softly. ❞ oh my god I cant wait! ❞ Morgan said as she laughed softly. Jackie then came downstairs.

❞alright lets go ❞ Shane said with a smile. After that they got into the G wagon ( by the way this G will have like more chairs and such so they can all fit.) As they drove, Morgan and Jackie made dad jokes the whole time while Shane kept face palming at the jokes they made.

Jackie then ended up falling asleep on Morgan's shoulder. It was six in the morning.

As Jackie slept, Morgan and Shane figured out where and how we were going to meet up with them. ❞ if we pick them up here then someone's going to have to lead them here. They don't know how our car looks. ❞ Ryland said softly. ❞ Morgan and I can go and pick them up, One of them knows how we look so ❞ Ryland nodded his head.

Morgan gently got out, trying not to wake up Jackie. Once she successfully got out, she walked out with Shane to the entrance of the airport.

A couple minutes later, Jackie woke up she let out a small yawn and then blinked a couple of times, trying not to let the tears roll.

❞ where did dad and Morgan go? ❞ she asked as she took off her seatbelt and leaned forward. ❞ went to pick Morgan's friend up ❞ Ryland said with a small smile.

Jackie nodded her head and looked out the front window. She always liked airports. Seeing people from different places, how everyone had a different story. Seeing friends and family reuniting.

As Shane and Morgan waited, Finn and his family walked out. Shane smiled as they walked over. He introduced himself to his family, same with Morgan.