❶❶

// THE THINGS SAID ABOUT FINNS MANAGER THING IS ALL FAKE! EVEN THE PERSON! Also thank you for 98 reads! I hope all of you have enjoyed it so far :) //

Today was the day Finn and his family were leaving. The past two weeks was full of laughter and fun, a bit of heartbreak and a bit of sadness. But overall, it was a great and healing time for Jackie.

Today was not only the day Finn was leaving, today was also the day Finn admitted his feelings towards her. Or at least that's what he planned to do.

Currently Jackie was sitting on Finn's bed. As she looked at Finn pack. She had a small frown, she didn't want him to go but she knew Finn had to go film soon. It was quiet in the room, no one talked at all. There was nothing to say.

It was the last day after all. They could talk about how much they're going to miss each other, but of course that just leads to them being sad. No one started a conversation. It was quiet until Finn zipped his luggage. ❞ are you sure you're not forgetting anything? ❞ she asked as she looked at him with a small smile.

❞trust me I checked the room twice, I think I'm good ❞ Finn said with a small laugh. Jackie nodded her head. ❞ I'm gonna miss you Jackie Chan. ❞ he said as he had a bit of a sad face.

❞ oh god don't make me cry ❞ Jackie said with a small laugh. ❞I'm being serious though, I'm gonna miss taking walks and making cookies together, I'm gonna miss hugging you and actually talking to you in person. ❞ he said as he sat down next to her.

They looked at each other straight into each other's eyes. Jackie's heart started racing a bit. She questioned it for a bit but then ignored it.

❞I'm really going to miss you too Finnster. ❞ she said as she inhaled deeply as she tried to hold in tears.

Finn continued looking at her. Soon enough he cleared his throat and looked away. ❞ let's go? ❞ he said as he stood up and put his hand out for her. She nodded as she took his hand and got back up onto her feet.

She let go and then looked down. She bit her bottom lip as she then let out a small sigh.

As they finally got to the airport, Jackie's Family took theirs all the way to the gate. They waited with them as they laughed and had their last moments there physically.

❞ Jackie I have to tell you something. ❞ Finn said as he bit his bottom lip. Finn hasn't talked in a bit, being nervous of what he was going to say. As they were standing and a bit far from the family, Finn started getting a bit more nervous.

❞Finn we have five minutes! We got to leave soon ❞ Eric said as he looked over at him. Finn nodded his head as he looked over at his dad. He then looked back over at her. ❞ what is it? ❞ she asked as she looked at him.

Finn played with his hands a bit until he finally just calmed down and decided this is the only time he can say it now before who knows how long to talk to her again in person.

❞I like you a lot. I've liked you from the first day I set eyes on you, and liked you more as I got to know you. I know it isn't the best timing but I just have to let you know. ❞ he said as he continued looking at her.

Jackie was a bit shocked ❞ Finn I-❞ she got cut off by him again. ❞and this doesn't mean you have to like me back or we have to date or anything, I just needed you to kno-❞

❞Finn we're leaving now!! ❞ Nick said as he walked over to them. Finn let out a sigh and bit his bottom lip as his eyebrows were a bit narrowed down. ❞ I'll text you more about it soon okay? ❞he said as he looked back up at her. She nodded her head.