❞ I'm worried mom ❞ Finn said as he laid down on the bed and looked at her. Currently Mary was unpacking, they were planning to stay for two weeks and a half.

❞ why worry? ❞

❞ because she might get all ' oooo I'm famous, I can you use you to get onto a higher level!' ❞ Finn said in a high pitched voice.

Mary laughed softly ❞ she's not that type of person ❞

❞how do you know? ❞

❞ her parents are youtubers with millions of followers! She's been here and there and also stopped by fans. She has a following, she's not going to use you. ❞ Mary reassured.

❞plus if you like her, you're going to have to trust her you know? If you actually want to date Jackie you're going to have to trust her on not using you. Honestly if this bothers you why don't you talk to her about it? ❞ Mary said as she turned around and smiled softly.

She then continued going back and forth from the bed and the drawers.

❞yeah you're right about that. ❞ he said as he let out a small sigh. ❞ thanks mom ❞ he said as he jumped off the bed and kissed her cheek, making Mary smile ❞ you're welcome ❞ she said as she watched him exit the room.

Today was the day they were going to the beach. As everyone got ready, Jackie laid on her bed and got on her phone. She let out a small sigh as she bit her bottom lip. She turned over and laid on her stomach as she continued scrolling through Instagram.

Finn saw Jackie laying down. He thought it was the perfect opportunity to scare her. He quietly walked closer to her. Once he was close enough he jumped onto the bed and said ❞ WHAT ARE YOU DOING! ❞

It made Jackie jump and look over quickly. She dropped her phone and inhaled sharply as she smiled brightly ❞ oh my god you scared me! ❞

❞ that's the whole point you dork ❞ he said with a laugh. Making Jackie smiled more and shake her head. ❞ you're a bum! ❞ she said as she then went over to him and got on top of him, making him laugh.

She started tickling him. Finn laughed and smiled brightly ❞alright alright I get it! ❞ he said in between laughs.

Jackie pulled away and smiled brightly as she watched him. Finn smiled as he looked at her. He then got a phone call.

He let out a small sigh as he sat up and grabbed his phone. Jackie watched him with a small smile on her face. Finn answered the FaceTime call.

❞ Finn! ❞

❞Sophia!❞

❞ hows California? How's Jackie? ❞ Sophia asked with a smile on her face.

❞pretty good! And well Jackie, she's alright. Not what I expected honestly, like she's so rude.❞ Finn joked. Jackie playfully punched his arm softly. ❞ rude! ❞ she said with a laugh.

❞ I'm kidding! ❞he said with a laugh.

❞Jackie this is Sophia❞Finn said with a smile.

Jackie waved at the camera ❞ nice to meet you! ❞she said sweetly. Sophia smiled ❞ oh how nice it is to finally meet you! ❞Sophia said with a small laugh. ❞ oh you don't understand how much Finn talks about yo-❞
❞ Sophia! ❞ Finn said, cutting her off.

Jackie laughed and smiled ❞ hopefully good things ❞she joked, making Sophie laugh.

❞ guys get ready! Come on let's go! ❞ Nick said from downstairs.