❶❷

Jackie Chan 🤪: wants to call you

A week has gone by without a single text or call.
Finn was too mad at himself for agreeing with the deal. Plus he was busy showing it off just to show publicity onto the show. While Jackie was heartbroken and confused, but finally decided to take that small confidence to call him.

❞ Finn I know you're dating someone and I have to tell you something just don't say anything till I finish okay? ❞Jackie said as she sat on her bed.

Finn was currently in his dressing room. ❞ okay. ❞he said softly.

Jackie let out a small sigh before she started. You don't know how many days she talked to her dads about this whole situation.

❞ okay I'm gonna be honest with you. I'm not going to sugar coat anything. But I like you a lot. I didn't notice everything till the day you admit your feelings towards me. Which we'll talk more about later. But that day I figured out these feelings I had towards you ❞ Jackie said as she exhaled loudly.

❞Jackie I- ❞

❞ Finn please. Just explain to me. Was what you told me true? Because from what I've seen you have a girlfriend. Was what you told me just some sick joke? ❞ Jackie said as she cut him off.

❞ Finn back on set! ❞ was heard through the phone.

❞ listen, what I told you is true. I-I do like you a lot and I'll explain it all later. But understand that you just made me the happiest man on the world by telling me you liked me back. ❞ Finn said as he was currently really happy but also serious.

He liked the feelings she had for him. But didn't like the fact of his fake girlfriend.
Finn sighed and smiled softly as he put his phone down in his dressing room.

He walked out with a small smile on his face until he felt a pair of arms around him. He looked over and saw Emelia. ❞ heeeyy...❞ Finn said as he slowly too her arms off of him and looked over at her with a fake smile. She smiled more

❞ ready to go film sweets? ❞she said with a smile. He nodded ❞let's go do that.....sweets.❞ he said as he walked over to the set.

Jackie was more confused than ever. She walked down the stairs and stopped halfway. Ryland and Shane looked up at her as they were cuddling. Morgan, Garret, And Andrew looked at her too. ❞IM SO CONFUSED ❞ she exclaimed. ❞ HE LIKES ME BUT HE HAS A GIRLFRIEND BUT HES HAPPY TO KNOW THAT I LIKE HIM? IM NOT SURE HOW THAT WOOORRRKKSSS! ❞

She said as she stayed there. ❞why does it have to be so complicated? If you like someone and they like you back, you usually stick that way! Not have a girlfriend but at the same time like someone else, isn't that just cheating? ❞ she said as she rambled.