❶❻

❞you know sometimes I doubted about what we are. ❞

❞really? ❞

❞ you've proven me wrong each time ❞

At this moment it was ten pm. They were currently on top of the roof, watching all the stars and hearing loud music being played in a distance as it was a Saturday.

❞I didn't think this was going to work. ❞ she said as she continued looking up. ❞ is this even going to last? ❞ she said softly. ❞ it seemed like the world didn't want us to work, but then moments like this happen to come ❞

She didn't usually talk out loud, especially in front of people. She just felt so comfortable around him. ❞I'd like for it to last. I know I'm too young to think about it but still ❞she said as she looked over at Finn.

Finn looked back at her. ❞I like you a lot Wolfhard ❞ She said as she continued looking at him. ❞I like you too Dawson ❞ he said as a smile came onto his face. ❞ I didn't think it was going to work out either. But yet I wanted it to so I'm going to try my best to have you forever ❞ he said as he continued looking at her.

❞ I'm not gonna give up. ❞ he said as he smiled a bit more.

❞ oh god this is so cheesy ❞Jackie said as she smiled widely and laughed. She loved cheesy things at times. She just found it so cute.

Finn laughed and got closer to her. She smiled as she continued looking at him.

❞ you don't understand how bad I want to kiss you. ❞

❞ then why don't you do it? ❞ Wolfhard asked.

Soon enough she ended up kissing him. I would tell you how much she loved it, how she felt all those butterflies and fireworks in her stomach. But why waist your time ;)

This was the last week Jackie was staying with Finn. Jackie was feeling homesick, she missed her parents dearly and can't wait to tell them all about what happened in person. We love to spill the tea.

Jackie of course was also sad about going away, she wasn't sure how things were gonna go once Finn and her were away. She could only hope for the best.
They were currently on the couch, all cuddled up. ❞ go on a date with me. ❞ Finn said as he looked down at her. She looked back up at him and tilted her head. ❞ what? ❞she said as she felt a smile creeping up on her face. ❞ is that a no? ❞he asked as he continued looking at her.

She sat up as she she smiled more and shook her head. ❞ no no no, it just caught me by surprise. Of course I want to go on a date with you ❞ she said with a small laugh.

Finn smiled ❞ thank gOd ❞ he said as he laughed and smiled more. ❞ we'll do it tomorrow at six, we can go to that carnival if you're down of course ❞ he said with a smile. She nodded her head. ❞sounds great Froggy ❞ She said as she laughed.

He laughed and rolled his eyes.

Finn's POV

❞ what do I wear? ❞ I asked as I looked at Nick. ❞ aweee it's Finny's first date! ❞ My mom said as she smiled. I smiled and rolled my eyes.

❞ exactly, that's why I'm freaking out! ❞ I said as I laughed. I've never done anything like this, if anything every time I have a crush they usually run away because I show them an indie movie or do something that's more me than them.

❞ we'll wear a button up and some jeans along with your black vans, or even anything that's you know, your style ❞ Nick said as he ran his hand through his hair as he was sitting on my bed.

❞ I'll do that, now everyone get out ❞ I said with a small laugh as I then changed.

I couldn't stop thinking about what might happen, this was all new to me and I'm glad to experience it with Jackie. The whole thing with Emelia did make things weird between us for a bit, she never truly forgave me till I ended it with Emelia earlier then I had.

The way things ended between us on that was bad, for some reason it didn't turn out well, Emelia got angry, or so I thought. Maybe she was acting?

Third person POV

As they got ready, Jackie walked out and saw Finn. She smiled instantly as she saw how cute he dressed up. He smiled back. ❞ you look handsome Finsta ❞ she said as she smiled a bit more. He smiled ❞ hmm you look beautiful as always Dawson ❞ he said as he closed the door behind him.

❞ Let's go? ❞ he asked as he put a hand out for her to take. She couldn't stop smiling ❞ of course. ❞she said as she took his hand and they walked upstairs.

❞ hey uh love birds! They decided to close down the carnival as the weather shows a possibility of rain. ❞ Mary said with a frown.

Finn frowned ❞ awe what can we do now? ❞ he said as he ran his free hand through his hair. ❞guess we'll have to do it another time ❞ Jackie said as she looked over at Finn.

Finn thought for a second. ❞ hold on. ❞ he said as he ran back downstairs and went into his room. Jackie looked at him confused.

He went into his room and grabbed two sweaters. He then put his on and went back upstairs. ❞ put this on, I have an idea. ❞ he said as he handed her his sweater.

She looked at him with a confused look as she took the sweater and put it on. ❞ what are we doing? ❞ she asked. ❞were gonna go to the store and find some food to make or even just stop by somewhere we walk by. ❞ he said as he looked at her ❞we'll plan as we go! ❞ he said as he laughed softly.

She nodded her head. ❞sounds good ❞she said with a smile. ❞alright, have fun, be safe ❞ Mary said as she smiled. They said their goodbyes and left.