( ( ‼️IVE NOTICED THAT THE TEXT PHOTOS SAY YESTERDAY, OML JUST KNOW THOSE TEXTS ARE THAT DAY UNLESS THE BOOK SAYS SOMETHING ELSE. IM SORRY BUT YEAH, ITS THE ONLY APP THAT WORKS WELL‼️))

As days went on Jackie was struggling by now. Her boyfriend has been ignoring her for a while now. She didn't get a goodbye text or anything. It's almost been a month.

The sad part is, she's putting all her effort into something that means nothing to him, but everything to her.

The past two days she hasn't been the most social. She's been in her room or around her family, just really quiet. She was usually known as a talkative person, so seeing her hit this way is almost heart breaking.

Multiple texts have been sent to her by Finn.

Finn Has been worried

Finn Has been worried. He knew he shouldn't but for some reason he felt like something was wrong. He felt like either he did something or it was something personal.

Jackie hasn't responded to any texts nor has she picked up any calls. She's just been blank.

❞ Hey sweetie... want to go out with us? Get some fresh air? ❞ Shane asked as she looked at Jackie with a small smile. He knew what was happening. He never liked Jackie's boyfriend, he hated how cocky he was.

Jackie nodded her head as she let out a small sigh and got up. She put on some shoes and walked out of her room. As they all walked out of the hotel room, she continued just looking at her feet as she walked.

❞ Wait I forgot my phone! ❞ Shane said as he then walked in. Everyone else walked in just in case they forgot anything as well. Jackie stood out waiting. She walked over to the balcony and looked down, watching everyone walking, talking and laughing.

Finn was on the other side. He looked up and saw Jackie. His eyes instantly lit up. ❞ Jackie! ❞ He yelled, immediately it caught Jackie's attention. She looked up and saw Finn running towards her. ❞ Finn? ❞ She said softly.

Once Finn got to her, he looked at her with worried eyes. ❞ oh my god where have you been? I've been worrying about you! ❞ He said as he continued looking at her.

She bit her bottom lip as she still had a small frown on her face. ❞ I've been busy ❞ she said, lying. Finn frowned ❞ oh. ❞ He said a bit disappointed with the answer he got. He knew something was wrong.

❞ well can you please not disappear for two days? I honestly got worried. I thought I did something to ruin what we have going ❞ he said as he continued looking at her.

Jackie let out a sharp sigh and closed her eyes. ❞ right, I'm sorry ❞ she said as she knew how she affected him. ❞ how about later, I'll make it up to you yeah? Same place. ❞ Jackie said as she put a fake smile. Finn smiled instantly. ❞ I'd like that ❞

Jackie inhaled deeply. And thought for a bit. ❞ and I'm sorry for shutting you out... see I'm not good when it comes to these types of emotions ❞ Jackie said as she looked up at him with soft eyes. Finn nodded his head ❞ its completely fine ❞ he said as he gave her a reassuring smile.
Jackie smiled again.