❶❽

Instagram

[ tagged: Jackie204 ]1,290,100Finnwolfhardoffical: You're pretty darn cute ❤️Comments Finnlverrr: oml HAS IT SHIPPED FINALLY? IVE BEEN WAITING FOR MY PACKAGE

1,290,100
Finnwolfhardoffical: You're pretty darn cute ❤️
Comments
Finnlverrr: oml HAS IT SHIPPED FINALLY? IVE BEEN WAITING FOR MY PACKAGE

Haterboi: Oh god why

Ilovefinn: He was suppose to be mine??

Whynotfandj: ^ uhm lol what

Jackie204: 😤 TOO CUTE OF YOU 😤😤😤🐸❤️❤️❤️

Haterlover: 🤮🤮

Sophialillis: I APPROVE

Aylateslermabe: ^ amen 🤧🤧🤧❤️

Today was the day Jackie went back home. She was of course excited to see her family again, but sad to leave Finn's.

Finn wasn't too happy either, he felt like she was a part of him that was missing, yet that sounded so cheesy. He wasn't desperate and wanting her all the time, he just loved knowing that she was always there when he needed her.

Which sounded cheesy again.

As Jackie walked upstairs and let out a small sigh, she sat on the couch and got on her phone. She looked through all the comments she was getting tagged on, not all good but not all bad.

Finn was currently getting ready for a show. He was having another show tonight which was of course his last show with Jackie. He wanted to do something today, a big goodbye I guess you could say.

As he got ready he texted the groupchat called 🤮.

Groupchat 🤮

Finn:
Do we have it ready?

Jack😎:
Yeah, we just finished
Practicing the whole song
We also have the soundtrack
For the background.
I think we're good.

Ayla😤:
We should be good!

Pinky😇:
Let's do thiiiiissss

( I'm in that sorta sad sorta awe feeling so this is what's gonna happen :)) )
❞ Nick are you sure you can distract her for a bit while I tell the crowd what to do? ❞ Finn asked as they were in backstage. Nick nodded his head. ❞ yeah I have an idea, I'm just gonna say that Quincy lost his phone in the lobby and that we could use her help❞ he said as he continued looking at Finn.

Finn tilted his head  ❞ how do you know she's gonna help? ❞ he asked. ❞ she's a helpful person, you know how she is. ❞ Nick said.

Finn shrugged. ❞ your right❞ he said as he then heard his name. ❞ alright you know what to do❞ he said as he then left.

As the show started, a song came on that was a signal for Nick. Quincy looked over at Nick. They gave each other this ' let's do it ' look.

They went up to Jackie. ❞ hey Jackie can you help me find my phone? The last place I remembered I left it was in the lobby, just don't know where. ❞ Quincy said as he looked at her.

She nodded her head, they all walked out of the room and went into the lobby.

As Finn saw his mom nod her head and giving him the thumbs up, he looked over at the crowd.

❞ okay okay everyone quiet down ❞ Ayla said as she laughed softly. ❞we have something for you guys to do ❞ Ayla added.

❞ so there's confetti shooters and colorful chalk to throw in the air. Don't worry, we asked permission, we're not rebels ❞ Ayla said with a laugh.

Everyone was still screaming and cheering ❞ okay okay calm down, so This is for Jackie. She isn't in the room right now, this is all a surprise. Basically I'm going to play her favorite song. drown by Cuco and Clairo while you guys do whatever you want with the confetti and chalk, just don't hurt each other ❞ Finn said as he looked at all of them.

Quincy continued pretending to look for his phone. He then got a text from Eric saying that they were ready. He turned around and looked at Jackie ❞found it❞he said as he showed his phone.

❞where was it? ❞ Jackie asked.
❞ On this Couch ❞he said as he looked at her. She tilted her head in confusion ❞ I looked at that couch like five times, am I really that blind? ❞ she said with a small laugh. After that they walked back inside.

❞ hey Jackie, I'm sad to say goodbye today, but again I'll see you soon as always. But I'd like to give you this huge goodbye from Canada and us ❞ Finn said through the microphone. Jackie looked at him as a smile started going on.

Her heart was skipping beats. She smiled more and more until she couldn't contain it.

❞ now this is one of her favorite songs, let's go! ❞ he said as he then started playing with the band. Jackie's heart kept skipping beats as she was so happy. She watched him play as she watched the crowd throw confetti and chalk. She laughed softly as she smiled and blushed.

She never had something big like this.

❞ stuck inside my mind I think I've lost it all. Free me from my thoughts, I think I've fallen off. Memories don't return, they same to melt away. Dreaming of a world where I would wanna stay❞ Ayla and Finn sang.

As the song ended. Finn smiled and looked over at the side stage to see Jackie. Her eyes were a beat watery as she was full of joy. He took off his guitar and put his arms out, wanting a hug. She walked onto stage and put her arms around him tightly. He hugged her back as his smile grew.

Everyone started screaming In the crowd. All the band members grabbed a confetti shooter and shot them up to the sky. Jackie moved away from the hug and laughed as she smiled and looked up at the confetti.

She looked back at Finn and saw him smiling and giving her the ' oh I love you' stare. After that the show ended. What a way to end a show.

❞ I don't get it ❞

❞what do you mean? ❞

❞ I need them to end ❞

❞she's mine not his ❞