Chapter 2 - Adrien

Adrien Walker

Before I can take out my lunch from my bag, Jayden decides to park her ass in my lap, "Adrien baby, I've missed you so much," she tells me in between the kisses she leaves along my jaw and neck.

It takes everything in me to not physically cringe. 

Did she brush her teeth this morning?

Why the fuck does she keep licking me? Why the hell does her tongue feel like goddamn sandpaper? 

Does she think she's turning me on? Cause fucking hell, I would much rather my dick shrink. 

There's a reason we only fucked when I was drunk. And I'm not even sure if those times count. 

"Great, now get the fuck off my lap."

She ignores me and bites my neck, "Oh, baby, I know you're mad that we didn't spend the weekend together, but I promise I'll make it up to you."

I'd rather you fucking not. 

She's literally biting my neck like a fucking animal. So, I tilt my neck backwards, shooting her a repulsed glare. Stop means fucking stop. 

What the fuck made her think I wanted to spend the weekend together? 

When have we ever spent the weekend together? 

Bitch, we've only fucked twice. 

"Jayden, I honestly don't give a damn. Now,  get off me!"

Again, she ignores me. Does she not fucking understand what stop means?

Finally having had enough, I put my hands around her waist, gently sliding her into the empty chair next to me.

There was an empty fucking chair beside me this whole time, why the fuck couldn't she sit there, to begin with? Not that I want her anywhere near me, but next to me is way better than on me. 

I don't know why she keeps doing this, it's as though she doesn't get the fucking message. We're not dating, all she is to me is a simple, easy fuck. Even that's a stretch. 

I made that very fucking clear from the start. 

I don't do all this touchy-feely bullshit. Or whatever the fuck this biting/licking shit she's doing is. 

But I guess it is my fault. Everyone knows that you only fuck a one-night stand once, hence the damn name. Never go back. 

Fucking idiot. 

Why the hell did I go back? 

She huffs immaturely and turns to speak to Britt. 

I can't help but roll my eyes; she thinks that ignoring me will just make me want her more. How the fuck does she come up with these disillusioned ideas? I've already made it blatantly obvious that she genuinely means nothing to me.

If she got hit by a bus after school, I wouldn't feel a damn fucking thing. Actually no, I'd probably feel relief and be eternally grateful that I never have to smell her damn breath again. 

I take out my lunch, but staring down at it makes my stomach churn. Fucking dimwit has put me off my food. Does she not know what a fucking toothbrush is? I'm seriously considering buying her a bottle of mouthwash, but I doubt one will suffice. 

As I mentally curse her to hell and back, I tune in and out of the conversation about basketball tryouts. Thankfully they're not talking about something mind-numbingly dumb.

But despite that, I still feel uncomfortable. Why the fuck am I sitting here?

I force myself not to look towards the back of the cafeteria, to the table now seating two. There's no going back now, I've made my choices. And as much as I hate myself for it, I've got to live with it now. But no matter how many times I tell myself that, a part of me wishes that I could just get up and walk over to them.