{ long time no see }

location: ground, arkadia camp.

Three days have passed since Wells got kidnapped and 6 days since they first landed on the ground.

Atlanta was tired of getting orders especially when none of them were to save Wells. She needed to do something but since she knew Bellamy wouldn't hear her out because apparently, he was too busy flirting with Clarke Griffin, she had to go to her father, who she never thought she would ask for help.

"Atlanta, finally got some sense on your mind?" Her father asked looking at her which made her almost laugh

"You actually think I'll forgive you for what you did on the ark? And for sitting on your ass all day, giving orders to everyone instead of finding your son?" Atlanta replied in a way that made Jaha's mouth wide open — a little.

"We're trying to find him." Jaha's words weren't fully true but Atlanta knew it.

"Really? Is he on your pocket?" She rolled her eyes as Jaha takes a deep breath. "You know what? Keep doing that. You sure as hell are a good job."

"Watch your mouth, Atlanta" He looked her angrily and she smiled.

"What's wrong, dad? Are you going to lock me up again because I'm against you? Go float yourself" Atlanta looked at him one last time before she left to her tent.

Atlanta started to prepare a bag, with some supplies, some knives and one pair of gloves — they could be helpful. Atlanta was going after Wells and no one, not even God, could change her mind. She needed to bring him home.

Before she left her tent, Bellamy walked in and from the look on his face, she could tell he already knew about her little "mission".

"Where do you think you're going?" He looked at her and she frowned her eyes at him.

"Bellamy Blake! Long time no see!" The irony on her voice was noticeable, causing Bellamy to roll his eyes.

"I made you a question, Atlanta. I'm your brother."

"I'll get done the only thing no one cares about. I'm going to bring Wells home." She looks at him and she walked out of the tent but as she was excepting, Bellamy followed her and stopped her.

"I'm trying. I just... Octavia also needs my help and —" Bellamy started but Atlanta stopped him right away.

"I'm not surprised you put her first. You're worried because she's into a grounder, Bellamy. Wells? He can be dead and no one is doing anything."

"Atlanta, I'm trying to help everyone. Please tell me you can understand that." He looked at her as she nodded slowly.

"Just... let me do this, Bellamy. I can bring him home. No matter what."

"You don't have to do this alone, Atlanta. We're family." Bellamy looked at her and she bounced her head slowly.

"I'm used to do things alone. We both know it." She looks away and he nodded slowly.

Bellamy knew he couldn't change her mind, so when she put the bag on her shoulders and she walks out of the camp, his only reaction was to wave back at her.

Atlanta smiled a little and she walked away from a place that she could never call home. She had no home.

{ i hope you enjoy this! i don't think i'll give up on this!! i'm excited to be honest and i hope you are. soon you'll see where her name comes from, where Azgeda is and where is murphy ;) i love you all so much! }