{ you're not }

"I can explain." Wells looked at Atlanta, who looked coldly at him.

"You were the one who killed Roan?" Glass asked, surprised. "He always helped us, Wells."

"I was trying to protect you, Atl..." Wells started and Atlanta laughed.

"From what, Wells? He was the only person who loved me fully. He never accused me from being a killer, he never looked at me like every single of you do! Even Bellamy and Murphy look at me like I'm about to break like I'm so fragile that every movement will break me. So tell me, Wells, what were you trying to protect me from?" Atlanta looked at him, angry.

"I couldn't let you marry him, he's a grounder, Atlanta. You deserve better than him." Wells nodded his head.

"Was." Atlanta looked at him and Glass looked down. "He was a grounder. And no one has the right to decide for me who should I be with." Atlanta screamed, making Wells breathe heavily.

"Not even me?" A feminine voice asked behind them and Atlanta turned quickly, feeling the tears come to her eyes.

"Mom?" Atlanta looked at the woman, who smiled largely. "Wait." She bounced her head. "How are you alive? You've been here the whole time?"

"We have a lot to catch up." Her mother smiled and Atlanta was going to hug her but she stopped.

"You killed Roan." Atlanta looked at her own mother, who stopped smiling. "You killed Roan!"

"Atlanta, I'm your mother, I had to look out for you. That man would be your destruction. Look what you've become."

"I become this way because I was trying to save my own brother! Who betrayed me. He faked his own kidnapping!" Atlanta screamed and Glass put her hand on Atlanta's shoulder, which surprisingly, Atlanta didn't take out.

"Atlanta—"

"No, you don't get to do this. You were a great mother, you still are but I'll never forgive you for this. You broke my trust, you broke my heart, you did all those things and I didn't even know you were alive!" Atlanta looked at her mother, her eyes sad but with no tears. "Jaha is my father and he didn't try to kill Roan! He knew Roan and he even approved Roan." 

"I know you're going to hate me after this but honey... You think you're Jaha's daughter but you're not." Her mother said softly, making Atlanta blink more than 10 times. "I was with Jaha when I had an affair with another man. That another man is your father." 

"You lied to me, my whole life," Atlanta affirmed, tears scrolling down from her eyes. "I have nothing. Bellamy, Octavia, Wells, they aren't even my blood family." She looked at her mother and Glass grabbed her hand slowly. "They're still my family but the only blood-related person I have on my life just ruined my whole life."

"Atlanta, I'm so sorry. I should have told you sooner." Her mother said softly.

"I understand that you weren't proud of having a baby of another man but— I deserved to know! That's why Jaha used to push me away sometimes. I'm not his daughter. At least not like Wells, Bella, y and Octavia are." She looked down. "I hated him for no reason."

"I should have come to you sooner. I've been here for a while, Atlanta. I was afraid to come out to you. I was... You were proclaimed Maunon Fraga, Atlanta. The first thought I had was that you were going to kill me." Her mother admitted, crying and Atlanta almost felt sorry for her. "Then you won the combat and now you rule Azgeda, Atlanta. It's a big change." Her mother looked down.

"I forgive you for lying and not show up while I've been here for almost 2 weeks but I can't look at you, not right now. Not after Roan, not after Jaha." She bounced her head.

"I was protecting your mother." Wells said low and Atlanta looked at him, nodding. "I'm sorry." He said as he broke into tears. Atlanta looked at him and she hugged him, feeling guilty. "You'll always be my sister."

"You'll always be my brother." She whispered back. "I'm so sorry that I snapped at you." Atlanta said low. 

"He was a good man, I know that, Roan. Your mother may not know it but I did." He said into her ear and she nodded her head, crying.

"I need a mome,nt" Atlanta said low, pulling away from Wells. "I'll talk with all of you at dinner."

"Atlanta—" Glass said low. Atlanta looked at her and smiled a little. Glass wasn't that bad.

"It's okay. I'm okay." She bounced her head. "Ontari!" Atlanta called and Ontari who was far away, ran to her.

"Yes, My Queen?"

"First, call me Atlanta and second, can you do me a favor? Bring those guards who said that information about Wells entering my room with Roan." She looked at Ontari, who nodded her head.

"Can I ask why?" Ontari looked at her, smirking. Ontari had nightblood. She was a natural born killer.

"We're going to kill them." Atlanta nodded her head and that answer didn't surprised anyone but Atlanta's mother. Once Ontari left, Atlanta looked at Glass and took a deep breathe. "Thank you." 

Atlanta said softly and Glass smiled a little, nodding her head. Atlanta looked at Wells, telling him he was free to go tomorrow and that he could tell the truth to her family and for last, Atlanta looked at mother. Her mother was pale but not even that could make Atlanta feel sorry for her.

oh shit. atlanta's mother is alive! and she was the real killer of Roan.

do you agree with atlanta or atlanta's mother?