{ strong }

Three days later was when Atlanta left her room. People entered and left her room more than 5 times each day but not Atlanta. She couldn't even get out.

Today was Roan's funeral and no one was excepting that she would go or walk out of her room, dressed as queen, but she did.

Her family was still there but Atlanta would tell them, after the funeral, that was time to go home. Their home.

"Ai Haiplana." Ontari said low when Atlanta approached her, Atlanta nodded her head, knowing that Ontari was calling her "My Queen" and for the first time, Atlanta wasn't bothered. She felt nothing.

"I want to say some words." Atlanta looked at Ontari who nodded. The place was noisy so Ontari had to do something about it.

"Shof yu op!" Ontari screamed for silence and everyone looked at her and Atlanta. "Azplana will talk." She said and everyone looked at Atlanta now, the new Azplana. Azgeda Queen.

"Those from the combat will be burned first," Atlanta announced. "The combat was a lie." She said and everyone looked at her, surprised. "Nia told us that 3 people could remain alive. 3 champions, but it wasn't true. Roan told me the truth. He always did." Atlanta looked down for moments, feeling her tears show up as the fire started to get bigger as the bodies burned. "You may think it's strange that we're doing Trikru's ritual of burning the bodies but it was a friend's idea and it's noble." Atlanta glanced over Lincoln and then at Bellamy.

"It's okay." Bellamy mouthed and Atlanta looked at the fire. 

"Can we?" Ontari asked Atlanta, looking at Roan's body who was ready to burn. Atlanta nodded and once his body started to burn, Atlanta started to cry.

"Roan would have made a good King." Octavia said loud enough so everyone could hear her.

"He would," Atlanta confirmed. "And I still would be his Queen." She smiled gently. "Roan was a good person. He had hope that someday, things would be better. He wanted peace. He wanted— We wanted a future that wasn't all black and white like the present is now. Look around, all you'll see is killers, death follows us but not to Roan. He wasn't pure of mind or hands. He had killed, he planned to kill more but he was pure at heart." Atlanta swallowed hard and she took a deep breath. "He never judged anyone. Especially not me. He knew I didn't fit in with Skaikru or Azgeda or any other clan, but he still took me in. He cared about me." Atlanta looked at her pocket, taking out of her a piece of paper that Roan had on his hand when she found him.

"It's okay." Raven said low, walking over her, to show support. "We got you." She said to Atlanta's ear and Atlanta nodded.

"I had this on his hands when I found him," Atlanta said low. "I never read it. Not until now." She said and she started to read it. "Dear Atlanta, if you're reading this, something bad happened." She started, feeling her cheeks wet. "I'm writing you this because we never know what people mean to people until it's too late. It's a day before the combat and I'm afraid of losing you. Losing you on my arms, sleeping and snoring like you are now—" Atlanta stopped to sob hard. "There's more for you out there. One day you'll get your happiness, I swear. I hope you're not reading this too soon because that would suck. Life is more than fighting, Alt. Is more than loss. Is more than sadness and more than happiness. Life is just more itself. Don't be so hard on yourself. Please. Let your family take care of you. Make peace with Glass and Murphy. Everyone knows you two are meant to be together. I'm not going to say to not go after my killer because I know you will. You fight for what you believe. You're not a killer, you're not evil. You're a survivor. I love you for that. And for many other things that should be only be talked between us." Atlanta chuckled, reading that but she realized that she could barely see because of the tears. "I know you love me too, little queen. Be safe. Stay strong. Be yourself. I'll see you on the other side, baby. With love, Roan." Atlanta nodded her head, putting the paper back at her pocket and she put a hand on her mouth, crying against it.