{ what's gone is gone }

location: ark, 8 months ago

"Miss Grey, please come with me." A guard approached Atlanta and her mother.

"Mom? What's going on?" Atlanta asked low to the woman next to her who smiled gently.

"Oh, angel. I'm so sorry you have to deal with this." Her mother said calmly, as the guard takes her away — Atlanta obviously ran after them.

"Mom! Tell me what's wrong!" She tried to push the guard away but he was so much stronger than her. "Mom!" She screamed as the tears show up on her face.

"My time has come, my dearest Atlanta. I want you to remember what the origin of your name is." She said loudly so Atlanta could hear it. "You were named after Atalanta, the goddess of Arcadia" Erin smiled and Atlanta had an opportunity to hug her mother but some guards pulled her away.

"Stop! Please!" She screamed as her mother entered that horrible place. Atlanta knew her mother was going to get floated but she needed to stop that.

"Erin Grey, you've been sentenced to death. Your crimes have comprised the entire Ark." Jaha said and Atlanta looked at him, begging.

"I saved those kids, Thelonious. You're the one trying to kill them." Erin replied and Atlanta could finally let go of the guards.

"Any last words?" Jaha asked her and Atlanta looked terrified.

"Please don't do this! Dad!" Atlanta screamed loudly and everyone stopped what they were doing to look at her.

"Not to you." Atlanta's mother replied and she smiled, crying as she looks at Atlanta. "I love you, pumpkin."

"Lock her up" Jaha said to the guards as he pressed the button and Atlanta's mother disappeared right in front of her.

"No!" Atlanta screamed in pain and that was the last thing she remembered before the guard sedated her.

location: forest, at night

Atlanta heard some noises and she stood up, grabbing her bow and her arrows — she was ready to shot whoever came into her direction. She thought it would be Octavia or Bellamy but it wasn't even a delinquent. It was a grounder.

"Who the hell are you?" She asked pointing the bow — already prepared to shoot — to the mysterious man.

"You seem really upset, Atlanta. Is it about your brother?" The man asked, giving two steps in front of her.

"Where the hell is Wells? And who the hell are you?"

"I'm Roan Kom Azgeda. Well, about your brother... What's gone is gone, sky girl." He looked at her, smiling.

"How do you know us? What have you done to Wells?"

"Follow me and I'll tell you everything you want to know. Especially how to get your brother back" He looked at her and she could see his scarf right on his cheek.

"Why would I follow you?" She raised an eyebrow, putting down the bow. "What's in for you?"

"You want to save your brother and we want a warrior."