{ both of them }

time: 3 days later, 2 days until the combat.

location: roan's room, azgeda.

"Thank you. For letting me stay over." Atlanta said, pulling herself out of his bed, to catch her clothes.

"It was my pleasure. And yours." He joked a little and Atlanta smiled, slightly. "The day before the attack on Azgeda, I was walking over your room to tell you about Wells but there were some noises that seemed like —"

"We didn't sleep together if that's what you're asking." She raised an eyebrow and he nodded slowly. 

"I know you and I are never going to be you and him, Atlanta." Roan said, softly and calm, grabbing her attention.

"There's no me and Murphy." She looked at him and she sat on his bed after she put her clothes on. "Look, we're both in love with other people, and they both broke our hearts, so my idea is to fix it together at the best way we know." 

"Sleeping around?" He raised an eyebrow, smirking and Atlanta hit him with one of his pillows.

"It's not only that and you know it!" She laughed softly. "It's... being there for each-other, loving each-other at the best way we can." 

"You were the first person who actually made me realize the difference of loving and being in love." 

"You're saying you love me, Roan?" She joked, getting closer to his lips.

"I'm saying I love when you're naked on my bed. Or yours." He smirked at her and she rolled her eyes, jokingly.

"Maybe one day we'll get to the in love part." She smiled gently nodding.

"Maybe. Let's hope that we'll eventually move on from Echo and Murphy."

"We better." She sighed, feeling her eyes tear up as she talks about Murphy.

"Be careful, today." He looked at her eyes, cleaning one of her tears.

"I'm always careful." She grumbled and he rolled his eyes. "What?"

"Yesterday, Finn knocked you out with one move. Finn! Who doesn't even know how to fight." He chuckled and he pressed their lips together. 

"I'll be more careful?" She raised an eyebrow, standing up. "You know either me or Echo is going to die, right?" She said low.

"I know." He replied low and took a deep breath. "Don't worry about it, just have fun training."

"It's training, it's not supposed to be fun." She bounced her head.

"You and I have fun training." He pointed out and she laughed.

"It's a different type of training." She walked over the door, opening it.

"So much for the sexual crush." He teased her and she laughed, throwing his shirt at him.

Atlanta smiled once she closed the door behind her and she walked over the training room, where Finn was already waiting for her. Bellamy would probably be asleep, so as Octavia and Clarke.

"Hey, spacewalker." She smiled looking at him and he smiled large, hugging her.

"Hey, Maunon Fraga." He joked and she hit his arm, playfully. "Kidding. Kidding." He smiled gently and she grabbed her sword.

"Can we not train today?" She asked, sitting on a chair. 

"Sure but the combat is in 2 days, Atl." Finn looked at her and she nodded. "You're tired of fighting."

"Yes." She replied shortly. "I'm a little tired of fighting."

"Then let's talk." He said, sitting next to her. "Come on, spill it out. About Murphy, Roan, Glass..."

"Glass, really?" Atlanta grumbled.

"Fine. I don't like her because she broke Bellamy's heart." She grumbled. "She was dating Bellamy and Murphy. Both of them. At the same time!"

"Okay, that's understandable. Roan?"

"Roan is great. He doesn't judge me for not being on Skaikru side. He's awesome, Finn. Not just in bed, but..." She sighed. "I wish I was in love with him, it would hurt much less than being in love with Murphy."

"Do you think you and Murphy are meant to be?" He raised an eyebrow, sad because she was feeling like crap.

"I don't know. It doesn't matter, anyways." She sighed, looking to the floor. "He is with Glass."

"You said... you don't belong to Skaikru. If you don't belong to Skaikru, where do you belong?"

"Nowhere, Finn. I belong nowhere."

for those who will try to kill me for having murphy with glass... *cough* filipa, it's all a meaning to make the end happen ;) + i ship roan and atlanta too, so don't get butthurt, joking, ily.

for those who don't understand Atlanta's action of being Roan is pretty simple, actually. murphy left her. echo left roan, both had their reasons obviously BUT both Roan and Atlanta feel alone and unloved and since it was pretty obvious that they always had a spark between them, i decided to explore it, so don't hate me, perhaps?