{ what a hell? }

When the night came, Atlanta was in her room with Octavia and Clarke. The 3 girls were having some good and deep conversations, like they always had, along with Raven. — on the ark, it was the 4 of them against every other girl who tried to hurt them.

"When are you and Bell making it official?" Atlanta smiled at Clarke, gently.

"There's nothing going on between me and Bellamy" Clarke replied, shy and blushing.

"The rose on your cheeks tells us another thing." Octavia laughed and Clarke blushed, even more, hitting Octavia with one pillow.

"What about you, Miss Atlanta?" Clarke chuckled, smiling. "We heard about you and Daddy Roan." Octavia laughed loudly and Clarke smirked.

"Daddy Roan? Really?" Octavia gasped laughing and Atlanta opened her mouth.

"And I'm the crazy one." Atlanta laughed and the 3 girls stood up once they started to hear noise from her window. "Stay back," She told the girls, pulling out her sword and walking slowly over the window. "What a hell?" She jumped back once she noticed someone falling to inside the room.

Who the hell climbs a window to enter someone's room? 

"It's Lincoln." Octavia replied, smiling and helping Lincoln standing up. It was indeed, a hard climb to do.

"Lincoln?" Atlanta asked and smiled gently once she sees the hug between Octavia and Lincoln. "You okay?"

"Why did you come here? Is everything okay?" Clarke asked, sighing.

"I came to warn you" Lincoln looks at Atlanta, bouncing his head. "They already choose who's going to fight for Trikru."

"No." Octavia replied once she noticed something different on Lincoln. "It's not going to be you. It can't be." 

"It's fine, Octavia, that's not why I came." He sighed, looking at her. "Lexa told me that every clan is determined to kill one target."

"Me." Atlanta said low, feeling her chest tighten up.

"I'm going t help you, I'll do the best I can." Lincoln said.

"You're not going to die for me!" Atlanta said. "If there's a price over my head, let them come." She sighed.

"We can defeat them, Atlanta. Team up and kill them." He nodded his head.

"That's a hell of a risk." Clarke said and Octavia agreed.

"None of you should fight." Octavia sighed. "I can't lose neither of you."

"We will survive," Atlanta said and nodded her head. "Team Up." She took a deep breath. "Does anyone know you're here?" 

"What do you think? Obviously no but I'm excepting you to tell Roan, we need his help too."

"Why?" Clarke asked.

"To kill Nia." Atlanta realized his plan and she bounced her head. "I'll go call Roan." She said low but before she opened the door, Roan walked in slowly. 

"Oh. I thought you were alone" Roan said, obviously embarrassed.

"I was going to call you, now" She smiled a little. "Lincoln has a plan"

"Lincoln has a plan?" Roan asked and then looked at Lincoln. "How did you even get in here?"

"Climbing." Lincoln stated and explained the plan to Roan.

"So, you want to kill my mother?" Roan asked, raising an eyebrow.

"It's okay if you don't agree." Atlanta said softly.

"Well, actually—" Octavia started

"It's okay." Atlanta said at last and Octavia nodded softly.

"And every clan wants to kill you" Roan looked at Atlanta.

"Pretty much it, yes." Atlanta sighed.

"If she dies, I'd be the King of Azgeda." Roan looked at Atlanta. "I don't want to be king, Atlanta.." He sighed and Atlanta nodded.

"I'll be by your side." She said low and he nodded. "No matter what you choose to do."

"What if" Octavia said looking at them. "You two can rule Azgeda." 

"How?" Clarke asked confused.

"Marriage." Lincoln replied and Atlanta's mouth opened. "It's the best way."

"Marriage? Well, that's a big step" Atlanta said low.

"It is indeed." Roan bounced his head.

"But maybe its the only thing we can do."