{ winning side }

When Atlanta woke up, she had no idea where she was, not until she got hit with a huge pain on her stomach. She opened her eyes, not totally but enough to see that literally almost everyone was around her.

Murphy and Bellamy were on her right side, Roan, and Octavia on the other. None of them said a word but she could tell that Octavia was crying in silence.

Octavia — the loyal sister.

"Is this some kind of messed up funeral? Cause I'm alive." Atlanta said and she moved her eyes to Murphy's. "Murphy." She said quiet but smiling gently. He didn't smile back.

"What a hell happened out there?" Murphy was the first to say anything. 

"Murphy." Bellamy warned him and Atlanta sat up carefully, with the help of Roan and Bellamy.

Bellamy — the protective brother.

"I saved us, that's what happened." She looked confused at him and he nodded his head.

"You saved Azgeda. Not us." He talked in a cold way and she looked at him.

"Murphy. Enough." Bellamy said firmly.

"No, no, wait. What was I suppose to do? Are you forgetting that we're trapped here?" Atlanta said.

"You turned into a completely different person!" Murphy pointed out.

"She's different to you because she killed them?" Octavia looked at Murphy.

"No. She's different because all she had to do is go there and hurt some people. She chose to murder them!"

"Is that all you've got to say? That I'm a murderer?" Atlanta looked at Murphy, avoiding the tears on her eyes.

"I don't even recognize you anymore." He looked at her as he stood up. Atlanta was shocked in a state that two more words and she would start crying like a baby. "I'm getting back to Arcadia Camp."

"With who?" Roan said finally and like the rest of them, he was shocked by Murphy's reaction.

"Glass." Atlanta replied to the question, her eyes fulled with tears and her head all dizzy.

"I'm sorry, Atlanta. I really am." Murphy said to her, his eyes also watering but once he left that door, Atlanta had no reaction. No tears, no nothing.

"Atlanta.." Octavia started but Atlanta nodded her head.

"Where's Wells?" Atlanta looked at Roan.

"We need to talk about that." He replied softly and she nodded.

"Quoting Wells.." Bellamy said low.

"I want to be on the winning side. I want to be with those who live, with those who survive." A voice said as the person enters the room and Atlanta almost fell off her bed.

Wells — apparently, the liar brother.

"You didn't get kidnapped." Atlanta looked at him, tears already felling of her face. "But—" she looked at Roan.

"I found out yesterday." Roan looked at her. "I was going to tell you."

"It was all a plan." She looked at Wells and he nodded slowly. "You wanted me to turn into Azgeda."

"No. I wanted you and I and later Octavia, Bellamy and all of those we love to be safe. To live." He tried to get closer to her but Bellamy stood up, not allowing him.

"You lied to all of us, Wells. We're your family." Bellamy said.

"I was trying to do the right thing," Wells said low. "I never wanted any of this to happen. I didn't think you would do whatever it takes to save me."

"I'm your sister. Of course, I would." She looked at him and her head started to hurt pretty badly. "Everyone, out." Atlanta said.

"Atlanta —" Octavia said low.

"Bring me Jaha." She lay down slowly and everyone understood that it was better if they don't complain about it.

Moments after everyone, even Roan who was doing what he could to stay there, left, Jaha entered the room carefully.

"You wanted to see me. I must say I'm surprised." Jaha said low and Atlanta looked at him.

"I need a father right now." Her eyes looked like they turned into broken glass and he nodded slowly. "I'm not asking for a hug." She looked at him and he sat next to her. 

"I know you're not asking for that." He said deeply and took a deep breath. "I'm sorry I'm the biggest cause of your pain. I thought I was doing the right thing."

"Well, this family trying to do the right thing? Doesn't exactly work." She chuckled a little.

"Why did you call me, Atlanta?" He looked at her eyes and she shrugged, bouncing her head.

"I needed someone to look at me like I'm not a murderer. I know I am but... Well, I was trying to do the right thing." She chuckled, between her tears.

"We know you were, Atl." 

"Atl." She looked at him, smiling shortly. "Mom used to call me that. All the time."

"Your mother was my greatest love. I couldn't stop her death. I was forced to do it. I would never hurt your mother like that." He admitted and Atlanta nodded, crying. "She didn't want me in your life and I respected that until we came to the ground." He continued, low. "I'm sorry Atlanta."