{ don't you dare }

Once the night came, Atlanta still hadn't said a word to Murphy — she wasn't mad at him but she wasn't happy either that he brought up Raven to their conversation. — 

Murphy was honestly tired of looking through the window when he decided to walk over her bed and sat on it.

"We need to talk." He said calmly.

"Not in the mood." She replied low and he could notice she had been crying.

"Atl." He said low and he turned her body slowly to him, so he could face her, and clean her tears too.

"Don't come closer, please..." She looked away and he turned her face to him.

"What's wrong?"

"You can't get closer to me, Murphy. If something happens —"

"Don't you dare—" Murphy started.

"If something happens to me, you can't be in pain. You can't miss me, you can't cry for me, you can't be sad, you can't... My death can't affect you."

"You're crazy, right? Jesus, Atlanta, we've known each other for years. We were 13 and you're asking me to feel nothing if something happens to you? When I volunteered to get you home... Wasn't because I was trying to be everyone's hero." He looked at her as she sat slowly, looking at him as the tears ran down on her face. "I wanted to be your hero and yes, I know you don't need one."

"Shouldn't the hero be the first love of the girl?" Atlanta joked smiling.

"And I know that we weren't each other's first love but... We always had this thing —"

"I never knew who was she. Your first love." Atlanta said raising an eyebrow

"Doesn't matter, but it wasn't Raven if you're wondering."

"What happened between you two, then?" Atlanta added, rolling slowly her eyes, but smiling gently.

"It was because I didn't have you. You were locked away. Finn was a mess, Raven and I became closer and it happened but damn-it, don't ask me that again." He looked to her eyes and she nodded slowly. "Just to clarify, I ain't talking about feelings ever again. I'm against them" He nodded his head slowly and she looked at him for what it looked like minutes. "Did you froze because I kind of told you I'm in love with you?"

Atlanta laughed at his idiotic question and she denied with her head, she cleaned her tears and before he could say something else, she pulled him closer — their mouths were only centimeters from each-other and they could both feel each-other's breath.

"If I kiss you, will you be against feelings?" She asked low.

"Why would you kiss me?" He asked, teasing her a little. 

"Because truth be told... I did love Finn and I still have a tiny little crush for Roan but I'm not in love with them." She said low.

"What do you mean about that tiny little crush?" He pulled his face away, grumbling.

"It's like a thing that will never happen. It's like a celebrity crush. I have one for Roan just like I have for Clarke. Doesn't mean I plan to kiss them and be with them." She shrugged laughing. "It's like only a —"

"Please don't say sexual crush." He closed his eyes, groaning.

"Exactly!" She laughed softly.

"Wait, Clarke?" He looked at her surprised. 

"I have eyes." She shrugged "But like I was saying before you ruin my whole goddamn moment, I'm not in love with them, I'm in love with you." She said those 5 words in a whisper like she was afraid to say them — which she was.

"So your crushes aren't like romantic?" He raised an eyebrow and she rolled her eyes, groaning and leaning back. "Okay, okay, got it." He smiled a little and he moved himself to top of her. "I thought you were about to do something."

"Was I?" She smiled gently at him and she touched his face "I don't want to break your heart by dying."

"Then don't die. Kill them all if you have to." He looked at her eyes and she nodded slowly, pulling him down for a kiss.

Of course that kiss turned into more kisses, and more kisses and they were definitely glad that no one ruined their night.

{ aw, they were so cute but well i'm mean so their happiness won't be long. sorry. so i have two questions for you: who do you think was murphy's first love? could she be alive? + i wouldn't be so sure if murphy would like if she killed everyone in the combat and became the true wanheda. :/ }