{ where's Roan }

When the horn sounded, no one moved. Roan had stopped everything before it started.

"What are you doing?" His mother asked, anger running through her eyes. She knew his plan.

"Just give me a moment." He looked at her, not caring about her answer.

Roan ran through the camp, until he stepped in the Arena. Nia screamed for the guards to take him out of there. Obviously everyone was surprised, even Atlanta.

He looked at her and she glared at him, confused. He started to run in her direction and she walked over his.

"What are you doing?" She asked low. "You were just here."

"If something happens to me—"

"Roan, what are you talking about?"

"I'm 100% sure that my mother knows the plan" He looked at her eyes as the guards started to run in their direction.

By the time they were talking, Murphy was already next to Finn, without saying a word. No one could hear Roan and Atlanta but sure didn't sound good.

"Roan—"

"I love you." He looked at her eyes and tears started to show up on her eyes.

They both know that it wasn't loved as in being in love but she loved him too.

Atlanta didn't reply soon enough. He was taken away from her and soon as she realized, the combat had already started.

"Atlanta!" She heard Bellamy screamed and she looked around to find him but her eyes lay on Murphy.

Atlanta was barely breathing when Echo attacked her. Echo throw her to the ground and smirked at her — that's when Atlanta woke up.

Atlanta looked at Echo and on her eyes started to grow darkness. Once Echo tried to stick her sword on Atlanta, Atlanta rolled on the ground, standing up of knocking out Echo.

Behind her, a woman tried to hit her but Atlanta was faster and she slashed the woman's throat.

2 down.

Atlanta looked over Lincoln and he was struggling with one man. Atlanta grabbed the small dagger that Roan had give to her and she threw it at the man, killing him. — it was a hell of a dagger.

Echo was fighting someone else when she got distracted and had her own sword across her stomach. Everyone knew that wouldn't stop her so the grounder made sure that his sword hit her heart.

Atlanta's eyes wide open when she saw Echo getting killed but she couldn't lose her concentration.

3 down. 5 left.

Atlanta had to ditch every move but once she could, she stole the sword of one of the grounders and she slashed both of the grounders' throats at the same time.

5 down. 3 left.

Atlanta had already her whole body bleeding. One of the grounders made a big cut on her arm and the other one had stuck a sword on her stomach. Atlanta couldn't do it anymore and neither could Lincoln. They were already too damaged.

But there was still 3 grounders left to kill. Of course the 3 of them tried to kill Atlanta — after all, every clan wanted the Maunon Fraga dead. She was a threat to all of them.

Atlanta was on the floor when the grounder made his move to put his sword on her chest. She stopped it with her hands, feeling them bleed.

The grounder groaned loudly but Atlanta closed her eyes for moments. Once she opened them, she managed to push the grounder behind and stand up.