{ greater good }

There was already 2 hours since Atlanta was captured and tortured by Cage and his men. Dante left because he didn't agree with the torture part and honestly? Neither did any of Skaikru. Bellamy and Murphy had to be handcuffed because they tried, more than once, to stop it. Octavia and Clarke were traumatized and Jaha was trying his best to at least release Wells and Glass.

"Finally ready to let go of your crown, Queen?" Cage looked at her smiling. His hands were covered in blood. Her blood. 

"Nev-never." Atlanta spit her words and her blood, feeling her head hurting.

"Atlanta, please, it's easier!" Murphy actually scream, crying.

"I'm s-sorry." She looked at him and then at Cage. "I can do this all day."

"So much for peace, huh?" One of the mountain men said.

"Atlanta, please." Bellamy asked, low.

"As long as she's here, your people are safe, Bellamy." Cage said. "Either if she resists or not. Set her free and people will die." 

"It's for a greater good." Atlanta mumbled, hoping Roan would show up to give her strength.

"Finally something we can agree on." Cage said and the mountain men lifted her up. She thought it was over but she realized it wasn't, once they hanged her hands between 2 trees. 

She didn't realize what was coming until she felt the electric baton against her bare skin. Her screams were louder than anything else and Atlanta knew exactly that she was going to die soon if she didn't do anything.

Atlanta was starting to pass out with so many shocks when she had an idea. She searched for Bellamy, who was crying out of sadness and anger, and she nodded her head pointing for the small key on the floor to their handcuffs. 

Quickly Bellamy and Murphy let go of themselves and they knocked out the 2 guards. Octavia and Clarke knocked out the others and Jaha ran to save Atlanta. She wasn't going to make it. Murphy was the one who killed Cage while Bellamy untied Wells and Glass.

"Atlanta." Murphy whispered, seeing her on Jaha's arms. He ran to her and she smiled a little. 

"Save the others. They need all of you. I'm not leaving here." She said softly, hiding the cut that she had on her belly. It was full of poison and if the shocks with the electric baton didn't kill her, that wound would.

"We're not leaving you here." Bellamy assured and Atlanta nodded her head. 

"Save everyone. Please." Atlanta said low and Bellamy looked at her, sad.

"We hate when you're right." Octavia mumble, crying.

"I'll be fine. I'm just gonna chill for a while." Atlanta mumble, chuckling and lying. They walked away from her and a little after that but Murphy came back to her.

"I'll be back." He said low, putting his hand on her face and kissing her so deep that she barely could breathe. What a damn kiss.

"You better." She mumbled a little and before he walked away she called him. "Murphy." He turned around to her and she saw he was crying. "I lov—"

"Tell me that when I get back, okay?" He looked at her, making her promise that she'd be there once he was back. She nodded because she knew she wouldn't leave the woods, but she wasn't sure if she was going to be alive when they get back.