{ since when are we buddies? }

flashback: ark, 8 months ago.

They were having classes in that morning and Atlanta felt constantly watched. She knew exactly who was looking at her which made her smile a little.

When the class was over, she used the fact that he was looking at his book, to sneak out and once he was looking around to find her, she pulled a chair and she sat right in front of him.

John Murphy.

"So much for a stalker, huh?"

"Jeez. I'm sorry." Murphy looked at her embarrassed and she smiled.

"You're always watching me, John Murphy. I wonder why."

"I'm making a book, you know? All the flaws that Atlanta Grey doesn't have" He smiled at her which made her blush.

"You're making a book? About me?"

"I—I have a book for everyone." He shrugged, nervous.

"Well, I'm curious. What are the other names?" She smiled gently and he shrugged.

"All the times Clarke is smarter than anyone; All the times Bellamy is an idiot; All the times Octavia pisses Bellamy off; All the times Finn doesn't come to classes —"

"Am I the only one with a good title?"

"Maybe." He smiled at her.

"That's sweet. I should go... But I'm glad I have a book with a good tittle." She stood up, smiling.

"It's... It's no big deal." He smiled embarrassedly.

"And Murphy?" She said once she was already close to the door. "I know I'm the only book." She bit her lip softly and he blushed. "See you later." She walked out, smiling largely.

Soon as Atlanta left, she bumped into Raven.

"Atlanta!" Raven smiled largely.

"Hey! I was just looking for you!" She smiled back.

"Really? Was Murphy a good help?" Raven teased smiling and Atlanta's mouth opened a little.

"Don't be a bi—"

"Damn." Raven laughed.

"How are you and your buddy, Finn?" She smirked.

"Since when are we buddies?"