The Encounter

Lucy POV

I had just arrived back to my room, when 'Bang!' What sounded like a tree falling down echoed through out my room.

I ran to my balcony before shouting in fear "Hello" I could hear my voice begin to shake, and what made it worse is that the sun had just set; so now I couldn't see even 5 damn feet in front of me.😨

After a couple seconds went by, I started telling myself things like 'its just Plue, he must have gotten out of his cage; dumb dog's, but then I relized how the hell could a dog that small make a noise that big.

I started to shake in my knee's when I heard a person say "Ow" in a muffled voice. I then again said "Hello" when something came flying up to my balcony throwing me on the floor.

I looked up and all I saw were 2 giant red dragon wings and i began to quiver. They were earlier, they had come to get me, I'm dead, this is it for me, I didnt even get to say good-bye to Levy or Erza or even Juvia, no one, I just go. The. He starts giggling at me, like he enjoys making me suffer.

My eyes were starting to well up with tears, I tried blinking them away, but to no avail. So I did the next best thing "Why are you here 'dragon'." Pretending I don't know what's going on.

Natsu POV

I had gotten attacked by some Volcans on my way back home, after a while of fighting I got a injury on my left wing, I thought it was nothing so I ignored it; but halfway through my damn flight home, my wing gave out on me and down down I went.

I landed in a castle garden when I heard someone with a shaky voice say "Hello" i tried to stay quiet with hopes that she'll brush it off as dog or something, but no; 15 seconds later she says it again.

So, I decided I'm not getting out of this and decide to say hello. I extended my wings; which hurt like hell, and fly up.

I see her fall to the floor started and let out a giggle; she's a cute one. Then I see her eyes start to water and I get a stinging pain in my chest, when I'm about to wipe her tears away she stands up and says "Why are you here 'dragon'." And shes got a look of pure confidence in her eyes and one word comes to mind when I see her like that 'Gorgeous' all i want to do in this moment is hold her, make her mine.

But then I snap back to reality 'she's a human' and for me to be infatuated with her is punishable by Death. Even me being who I am.