A Secret

Lucy POV

I looked at the dragon once more with the words that struck me, running through my mind once again 'He didn't know' and I inteaded to keep it that way.

I started to realize something; I didn't know his name. I started to speak up, and as if he could read my mind he said "Well, anyway. My Names Natsu Dragneel and as you probably already know, I'm a dragon!" He said this with a toothy grin that gave me butterflies and his cotton candy pink hair moved along with him.

 My Names Natsu Dragneel and as you probably already know, I'm a dragon!" He said this with a toothy grin that gave me butterflies and his cotton candy pink hair moved along with him

Once he said this, my mind kept telling at me to say one thing. I tried to ignore it but the more I tried, the more I yelled at myself until I broke into a smile and said "Lucy, Lucy Heartfillia"

Natsu POV

She gave me a cherry pink smile and her long blond hair flowed just as bright; and at that moment I knew I'd never get her face out of my head.

Levy POV

I ran to Lucy's door when I heard her scream. I only peeked the door open a crack to see if there was really something there or another spider; cause I swear if I have to kill one more of those little- 'Calm down Levy, Lu might need you'. When I opened the door all I saw was Lu terrified lying on the ground, 2 pair of red scales wings and cotton candy pink hair.

When I saw this i fell on the floor and one sentence escaped my mouth "Holy Mavis!" I crawled to the door, to scared to get up and watched Lu stand up and say "Why are you here dragon" in a clam voice, but I knew Lu better then anyone; and I knew right now she was scared out of her wits. And all i could do is watch the scene unfold before my eyes.