Told Me What?

Lucy POV

I let out a horrific scream and my father continued to kick me, that is until Natsu burst through the door with a murderous look on his face, and Levy right behind him. When he looked at my on the floor with tears in my eyes and blood on my face, his face only grew with more rage as he ran over to me "Luce are you okay?!" He questioned with Levy getting ready to carry me out.

When my father shouted "How dare you barge in here unannounced!" he was about to punch Natsu in the face when Sting; recognizing him as a dragon, grabbed his punch and whispered something in his ear which made him back down and leave the room.

Sting began to laugh a hideous laugh before saying "I never expected you of all people to have a dragon as a friend, especially with the event that's coming up" he than walked out whispering under his breath "It's too bad, he cant save you forever"

Natsu then picked me up and carried me to our live in doctor, Mme Porlyusica, she looked at me up and down then said "Your father sure did a number on you this time" Natsu's face then grew into pure rage "THIS TIME! What do you mean 'This time', He's done this before" I looked at him with embarrassment before slowly nodding.

Natsu POV

'I, Natsu Dragneel; am going to kill the love of my life's father' I thought to myself before running out of the room, trying to find that bastard, when I bumped into Levy "Levy!" I screamed "Tell me where that BASTARD is!" she looked a little scared, but who wouldn't be when a angry dragon is screaming at you, to answer a question "..........No" she whispered out, with her voice shaking.

I stared down at her "Why not! You've seen what he's done to Luce! He deserves to get what's coming to him"  I said angrily "Because he's still a human being! and you don't know how much I would like to tell you to kill him, but then no one would be here to rule over the kingdom" I stared down at her confused "What do you mean? Luce would rule?" she looked surprised, then I saw what looked like realization cross over her face before she said quietly "She still hasn't told you?" "Told me what!" I demanded