She Can't Be!

Natsu POV

I couldn't get around the guards no matter how hard I tried, but I kept going, getting knocked back down.

I stopped when I saw Luce standing up, a smile started to form on my face, that is until I saw her smiling, normally if you see someone smiling in a situation like this, it means that you won.

But, not with Luce, she was different, and I knew what that smile meant: It was her goodbye smile, her we've lost smile, the smile that said I would never get to hold her in my arms again.

I started to scream and tried pushing my way through the guards "Luce! No! Don't! You can't die! You can't!" I felt tears falling down my face, but I didn't care, all I wanted to do was save Luce.

She looked at Igneel and whispered something, but I couldn't hear it, at that same moment Igneel laughed then smiled an evil smile. He looked at me than said "Get a good look Natsu, cause this is the last time you will ever see her again"

I felt my heart drop, Igneel lifted his hand up and to the side, aiming it at her neck like it was a tree about to get cut down.

I screamed again and again hoping he would stop, and say it was all a joke, but he kept going, an in a moments notice I watched Luce's head topple to  the floor, followed by the rest of her body, her head rolling away from it.

My heart pounded at the sight of it, she couldn't be! She can't be! I felt myself build with hatred, I felt the fire in me rise, and I was unable to control it, I started to black out, and when it stopped I was on my fathers life less body, blood covered my hands, and face.

I looked around, and saw everyone scared out of their minds, but I don't care. My eyes stopped at Luce, I slowly walked over to her life less body and cried.

I picked up her body, then looked for the head, when I found it I had her hands, wrapped around it. After that I flew off to find someone, anyone who could bring her back.