You Lost A Dragon!

Lucy POV

'Natsu, where the hell are you' I thought as I ran through the halls like a mad man, not caring who saw; or what they though.

When I was running I heard Levy yelling out to me "Lu! Lu! Your father wants you" my face begins to pale as I hear the words 'Why now, Why! Why! Why!' I scream at myself.

I turn to Levy as say "Ok, but be on the look out for Nasty, will you?" When I said this, Levy's jaw dropped and she said "What?! Is that what your running around so frantically for" she asked practically screaming "Well, yeah"

Levy then asked what happened, and I explained some of it; leaving out what I yelled at him for, and the me crying.

When she said "Let me get this straight. You had an argument." She stopped waiting for my response, and when I nodded she continued "And then he ran out of the room." She stopped again, and I nodded "Then you somehow managed to lose a dragon!!!!!!!!" I look at her angry face, and start to shy away.

"Yes" I said quietly, before running off to my fathers Quarters and yelling behind me "I know you'll find him soon Levy, Bye" I then quickly turned my head back around not bothering to see the annoyed look on my best friend.

When I arrived at my fathers Quarters, I knocked waiting for permission to enter.

When I hear another voice in the room. By the sound of it, its a man in his twenties. "Enter, Lucy my dear" When I heard my father say this i was shocked, he never called me that. But what shocked me the most is he didn't say it sarcastically.

As I walked in, I first notice the man has blond hair; similar to my own, and a big scar right above his left eye. My father starts,off with saying "Lucy, I would like you to meet Sting Eucliffe" I look at Sting and greet him and halfway through my father says "He's your fiance"

I stop dead in my tracks and look over to my father, eyes wide and say "What do you mean? I'm supposed to be sacrificed, how can i get married?"

My father than tells me that it's just so he can have an heir to take over once he dies, the explains that the wedding is in a month and a half; and that there's no need for us to get acquainted, because I'm just going to die a month after anyways. 'Of course he does that, forces me to marry a man I barely know, even knowing I'm about to die' I think to myself before storming off to my room.