Mating Season Takes Over

Lucy POV

Where the heck did Natsu go, its been 2 days now. I know he said he was thinking about going home, but..........

I sighed, "I miss him" just then I felt a pair of two strong arms wrap around me, they whispered in my ear "Miss who, Luce?" I knew that voice, and only one person calls me Luce "Natsu" I softly said.

I spun around and hugged him. I had started to hit him gently on the chest yelling "Where were you?" Tears threatened to roll down my face, and I let them.

Natsu looked worried at my tears and softly said "I'm sorry Luce" I started to hit him harder before saying "You better be. Do you have any idea how worried about you I was!?" Natsu seemed taken back by my raise of voice, So he brought his hand to my cheek and wiped away my tears.

He then brought his face down closer to mine, and before I knew it we were in a soft embrace with his lips on mine. Natsu started to break the kiss to say something, but I didn't let him.

I pulled him back into the kiss not letting go of him for even a second. He tried to pull away at first, but then gave up and enjoyed the kiss. His hand started to move into my hair and before long; the roles had changed.

This time I was trying to break free, to catch my breath of course but he wouldn't have it, I wasn't complaining though, cause this was wonderful.

After a minute or two of this, we were both gasping for air "Luce" Natsu started to mumble, I looked over at him and smiled "Yeah?" I felt his breath on my neck, forcing me to hold back a moan "I love you"

Natsu POV

I did it, I finally told Luce how I felt about her. I don't care if our love is forbidden, I just want her. I might loose control though, cause mating season is still here till the end of the month. She smiled softly before saying "I love you too, Natsu"

I was so happy I threw my arms around her and said "Really? Your not joking! Do you mean romantically or like friends! Or-" she cut me off with a kiss "Yes Natsu, I love you romantically" and with that we were back to kissing.

I slowly whispered in her ear "Luce, I'm going to mark you now." Her head shot up "Wait, isn't that what you do with your mate?" When she said that I realized something, I never told Luce 'she' was my mate.

I looked at Luce and said "Yeah, that's why I'm doing it to you" she then started to put everything together "Wait! I'm your mate!" She sat up screaming this quite loud making me chuckle.

I pushed her down and said "Don't move, or you'll mess up the mark"

........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

I had finished her mark and told her to look at it. She smiled brightly before saying "I love it" and holding it up to me so I could see.

 She smiled brightly before saying "I love it" and holding it up to me so I could see

Hey sorry for the late update. And I just wanted to say thanks for reading my story, this is actually the first official story I've written, and I'm just so happy that you guys are reading it. So thanks 😁