Speak now

Natsu POV

"What?" She then fell to the floor with more tears falling "Levy, what do you mean 'Lu is getting married' it can't be our Lucy! It can't!" I screamed tears threating to fall from my own eyes.

Levy looked back up to me and said "I'm so sorry! She told me not to tell you. I should have told you! I'm so sorry!" I felt my heart break into a million pieces before running off trying to find her.

Lucy POV

I walked down the isle with my dads arm around my own, the veil covering my disgusted face as I looked at Sting and his smile, he than pulled the veil back.

As I arrived at the arch, the pastor looked to Sting, than back to me before saying "We are gathered here today, in holy matrimony, to witness the union of Sting Eucliffe and Lucy Heartfillia. If anyone would like to object these two marrying each other, speak now or forever hold your peace"

When the priest said those word, oh how I prayed for Natsu to come bursting through that door, but of course this isn't a Fairy Tale.(Me: your right its Fairy Tail)

Just than the door burst open revealing a angry Natsu, and when his eyes landed on mine he let out a sigh of relief; before walking towards me.
When he was 10 feet away a tear escaped my eye. Sting saw this, smiled then said "Go away you dragon, can't you see you being here distresses my bride! Just leave!"

When Sting had said the word 'dragon' people started to gasp and whisper under their breath. Natsu payed no attention to Sting or the audience and said "Luce please don't marry him" he than threw his arms around me and all I could do was mutter his name "N-Natsu"

All of a sudden Sting grabbed Natsu and threw him to the floor then screamed at him "Don't touch her" at that moment something snapped inside of me and I grabbed Stings shoulder raised my fist and screamed "Don't touch him!" Then punched him right in the face.