My Luce

Hey, sorry for the late update, as you know today is fathers day, and well I got caught up in that, then fell asleep at like 5 O'clock, and just woke up like at 10. But anyway Happy Fathers Day everyone, and let the story begin.

No one POV

Lucy had just punched a shocked Sting right in the face before screaming "Don't touch him" and of course this action gave Natsu a huge grin.

Natsu then ran up to Lucy and hugged her, making everyone in the background go "Aw" some ever said "How cute." After a while the hug ended leaving Lucy with tears going down her face before she quietly said "I thought you weren't going to come" Natsu then put on a sad smile "I'd always come for you Luce"

Then in the audience Mira yelled "That's what she said" and sat down (Sorry! I had to add that)

Natsu then lifted Lucy over her shoulders, to take her back, when her father got in the way and yelled "Where the HELL do you think your taking my daughter!!" It was so loud you could hear it throughout the entire house.

Natsu just gave a glare to Jude before extending his wing (Which were previously hidden) and said "If you think I'd leave 'My' Luce in the hands of a horrible person like you, you've got another thing coming. Besides Luce is mine! And I don't appreciate people trying to marry what's mine"

Natsu directed the last comment at Sting who was still struggling to stand up, then he walked out the door with a huff.