Long Time No See

Hey, So sorry for the late update, I had somethings going on at home, and I completely forgot. Pls, enjoy the story.

Natsu POV

"Bring back to life!" She yelled, "Yes, that is what I said. Can you do it or not?" She looked astonished before calmly replying "I don't know, Where is the body? I must exaimine it first"

I looked at her for a second before snapping my fingers and a magical portal opened at that Wendy said "Lead the way"

I walked through the portal, and in an instant we were in the mountain of Ice, it's also the coldest place on earth.

I walked up to a case where Luce was hidden and opened it. Wendy walked up to it and examined Luce "When did she die?" I looked at Luce and thought "About 3 years ago" Wendy looked shocked.

"3 years?! She lookes like she died yesterday!" I smiled at the thought of my spell having worked "Yes, I cast a spell to preserve her, although it was hard to 'reattach' her head"

Wendy's face dropped "Her head fell off?" my smile fell "More like, it was cut off, its how she died"

Wendy looked impartial to what I was saying "And who exactly cut her head off?" At that I began to frown "My father" She looked amused by this "Do you find the idea of her being killed by my own father that funny!" I yelled angrily" She frowned sarcastically "Why, of course not"

I decided to end this game by saying "Well, can you revive her or not?" She smiled "I can" I felt my face grow into a huge smirk "Then go ahead and do it" she looked over Luce once more before saying "I can't" I became confused "But you just said you could?" "I can" I scrunched my face before saying "I'm confused" she sighed "I can, but I don't have the supplies to do so ;therefore, I can't"

My mouth formed and 'Oh' and I then reached into my bag to pull out 1,000,000 gold coins "Will this pay for the supplies? If not I'll give you 10 times more" she giggled before nodding.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Wendy's been doing her thing for 7 hours now, while I wait outside the cave, to ward off any uninvited guests, so basically anyone who comes up.

From what I've heard from inside, theres a lot of exploding potions, or what not.

When Wendy said this would take a while she wasn't kidding, but that didn't matter, all that did, was that I was going to she Luce again, alive and well. Then we could start our family once and for all.

I fell asleep at one point and awoke to the shaking of a white cat, I pet her head, then Wendy yell "Come on in!" At that I jumped up and ran inside, leaving the cat in my dust.

When I got to Wendy she said "Ready?" When I nodded she poured a potion all over Luce's body, after a couple seconds it began it glow, my face lit up along with Luce, and then, her eyes opened. She looked around until she saw me, I ran up and hugged her and all she said in response to me was "Long time no see" then I kissed her, I kissed her like I've never kissed before, and by that I mean it was sloppy, but that didn't stop me.

I started to cry, but she kissed the tears away, and hugged me.

The End

Thank you all so much for reading my story! It's the first story that I've ever published, or completed, so it makes me so happy that 1,730 people have viewed it. So I just want to thank all of you, it was a blast writing this.

And, if you want to read more of my work, I have another story, its called "Still Invisible" and its basically what if Lucy had stayed invisible and everyone forgot her, instead of Natsu remembering.

Pls read it. Again, thank you for reading. 😁