Your Just A Child

3 Years Later

Natsu POV

Its been 3 whole years since Luce............ went to sleep. I've looked around the world over and over again to find a way to bring her back, and at last, I think I've finally found it. And I was on may way there now,.

You see there's a tale about a wind dragon who can heal anything; from motion sickness, to an incurable disease.

I'm hoping that she can bring Luce back to me, and I can hold her once more, then we can get married, and start our own little family, like how Levy did. She got married to that dragon that caught her at the sacrifice.

And yes, dragons and humans are now allowed to be together, thanks to the rule I made a couple years back.

It would be great to have a family with Luce, if we had a boy, I would name him Luke and if it was a girl Nashi.

I would be a perfect dad, unlike my or Lucy's father.

I went through a cloud, and started to feel dizzy, so I flew to the ground to catch my breath. When I heard a little girl yell "Who goes there!?" I looked around, and when I saw nothing I said "King Natsu, of the dragons. Now show yourself!"

Then a blue haired girl came jumping out of a tree, with a white cat in her arms, she looked at me than bowed saying "Your Highness, to what do I owe the pleasure?" I looked at her cautiously before saying "I came seeking a wind dragon who goes by the name of 'Wendy' she can supposedly heal anything"

She looked at me shocked before quietly saying "I am she" I felt my eyebrow raise "But, you are just a child" she giggled "I am still a dragon, and you became a king when you were 18, so me being a child should pale in comparison"

I quietly nodded before saying "I have someone I want you to bring back to life" I heard her choke a little "Bring back to life!" She yelled, "Yes, that is what I said. Can you do it or not?"