Chapter 9

My eyes begin to flutter open. I can see the sunlight trying to peek in through the curtains in the motel room. I roll over and Bryce is turned the opposite way. He kept his promise and stayed on his side of the bed.

        I get out of the bed and grab my bag off of the table and head to the bathroom. I really need to take a shower and change my clothes. I feel so dirty.

       Once I'm in the bathroom, I close the door behind me. I turn the shower on. As I'm waiting for the water to warm up, I begin taking off my clothes that I have been wearing ever since we left for this crazy road trip. I touch the water. It's warm enough now, I get in the shower and close the curtain. The water feels so good. I roll my head back, enjoying the feel of the warm water against my pale skin. My brown hair is getting soaked with warm water. I love it.

       Suddenly, I hear a noise. And I'm pretty sure it's the bathroom door opening. I thought that I locked it....I guess that I forgot. I freeze in the shower. Could this trip get any more awkward? The answer to that is....yes. I hear the toilet seat being lifted up. Oh geez...I quickly throw some shampoo in my hair and rinse it out. Then I bathe myself with just as much quickness. All the while, I'm listening to Bryce stand there and pee for the longest amount of time ever.

       After what feels like an eternity, he flushes the toilet and leaves. I hear him close the bathroom door behind him. I let out a deep breath that I didn't know I was holding in. I step out of the shower and grab one of the large towels off of the shelf above the toilet. I dry of my hair and my body. I put on the clean clothes that I brought in with me. My clean clothes consists of a pair of American Eagle Jeans and a plain blue t-shirt. I'm a simple gal. After I have my fresh clothes on, I grab my dirty clothes and put them in an old Wal-mart bag that I brought. I brought old Wal-mart bags specifically for the purpose of dirty clothes that need to be washed.

       As soon as I step out of the bathroom, I'm greeted with Bryce laying in the bed, shirtless, with one of his hands behind his head and one hand flipping through channels on the t.v. He is such a stupid hot bad boy with his super hot body and gorgeous smile. I look away from him and go to put my bag back on the table.

"So, when are we leaving?" He asks, without taking his eyes off of the t.v.

"Whenever you take a shower." I tell him.

"Are you just trying to get me naked?" He looks over at me and smirks.

I narrow my eyes at him, but I can't help the blush that creeps up on my face at his words.

"No, I just don't know when we will stop next and you should take a shower. I took mine." I sit down on the edge of the bed. A good distance from him.

"Oh yeah. Sorry for interrupting your shower. " That smirk is still plastered on his face. I just want to smack that smirk and stupid cute dimples off of his face right now.

I roll my eyes. "Whatever. Just go take your shower. I'll be waiting."

He shakes his head at me, with a small smile, and gets up. He grabs his bag and goes to the bathroom without another word. I hear the door close.

I groan and lay back down on the bed. After a few moments, I'm starting to get impatient and I really have to pee.

I still hear the water running.

He went in there to pee when I was taking a shower.

I gulp.

I can hold it.

I sit up and cross my legs.

I really have to go.

I cave.

I walk to the bathroom and I open the door. He is still in the shower. I unbutton my pants and pull them down. I sit down on the toilet and let the pee escape from me.

Yes.

Relief.

I wipe.

I pull my panties back up. I accidentally knock over some of the rags off of the shelf above me. I'm still just standing there in my underwear. It's a pair of black lacy panties. I haven't pulled my pants up yet. I bend down to pick up the rags. In that very exact moment, I hear the shower curtain move.

I freeze.

Oh snap.

I throw the rag back on the shelf and turn around, with my jeans still at my ankles. My cheeks are burning red. Bryce is just standing there completely naked staring at me with an odd look on his face. I'm trying not to look down....

I snap out of my trance and pull my jeans up and I button them. The whole time his eyes don't leave my face and my eyes don't leave his......

To be continued.....