-1- Job

// AUTHOR-NIM POV //

One large building emerged magnificently. it is written the word 'Cheng company'. Then the black limo car stopped in front of the building. A man came out with a beautiful dress with a beautiful lady on his side. A man wearing a black shirt and a black glasses walk behind him.

They step in and walk towards Mr Cheng's office. When they arrived there, an old man became aware of their presence and welcomed them warmly.

 When they arrived there, an old man became aware of their presence and welcomed them warmly

"Welcome sir and madam." The man named Cheng welcomed them while bowing down the sign of respect. They both do the same thing as Mr. Cheng. Mr. Cheng invited them to sit.

"What i can help you?" Mr. Cheng ask.

"First... My name is Kang Gary.*lol* This is my wife, Kang Ji Hyo." That named Mr. Gary said. Then Mr. Cheng just nodded.

"Kang Gary? Is not that ... the name of the most dangerous mafia leader in this city?" said Cheng. And they nodded. Of course, the most dangerous leader is in front of him.

"Is it you that have a... 7 sons?" He ask again.

"I don't have a time for that but... yes.. i am. I'm coming with my wife because of them." Mr. Gary said.

"So, what i can help you? This is the first time you come here." Mr. Cheng ask.

"I want 7 bodyguards to control my child's safety, I want the best bodyguards in here, who are have the best skilled, before this I had a bodyguard for them, but once they had done their work for a week, they would have been killed. Then i decide to try take a bodyguard in your company." Mr. Gary's light is wide. Then Mr. Cheng contemplated and turned to Mr. Gary.

"Actually, we just have 5 the best bodyguard. But one of them is a girl. And she is the top 1 bodyguard in here." Mr. Cheng said while intertwind his hand together.

"A girl? Haha you must be kidding me..." Mr. Gary said in disbelieve.

"How can a girl be a bodyguard? It's imposibble..." Mrs. Ji Hyo said. Then Mr. Cheng laughing.

"There's nothing impossible for her, Mr. Gary ... Don't judge by it's cover. She's probably a girl, but she's capable of fighting like a ten men with muscular body, she's very smart and has a lot of skills. You didn't need 7 bodyguards, you only need 1 person and the only one can do that is her only one. " Mr Cheng said while removing his old drawer and releasing a file and then giving it to Mr Kang.They open it and read it.

"Kim Y/N... no.1 bodyguard. Wow, she's look like a young girl." Mr. Kang mumbled.

"17 years old?!!" Mrs. Kang yelled in disbelief. Yaah, who can do this in a very young age? Anyone who knows this, they will also be surprised.

"Yeah... she's are my best bodyguard in here. Before this she have a trainned for 5 years. So don't worry. She have a awards as a professional bodyguard every year." Mr. Cheng said.