-25-

// Y/N POV //

"Shit my back!" Jungkook said while we walking to the class.

"Jin... did you want me to bring you into the nurse room?"

"No, it's fine... "

"Now what?" Jimin ask while rubbing his hand.

"What?" I said while helping Jin.

"About GOT7. I'm afraid that they will attack us again."

"Tch... since when that you afraid with them, huh?" I ask while smirk.

"N..no. I mean... they will attack us again right?"

"Yeah... of course. But let we discuss this at home." Namjoon said and we arrived at the class.

"You! All of you! Why are you being so late?!" The teacher yelled while point at us.

"Just... fucking shut up or i will kill you." Hoseok said while we back to the seat.

"Hoseok... language." Jin said while i help him to sit down.

"Sorry..."

"Aish... what happen with you? Why you-"

"Just continues your lesson madam..." I said while put my head into the desk. I'm tired... and i didn't see GOT7 anyway.

"Fine..." then she continued the lesson and like always. I will sleep. Because it's Matematics! *that's me actually XD*

~skip time~
(School end)

I was walk to my locker and open it. I put the book and close it back.

"Auch!!"

Someone slammed me into the locker. Shit... it's hurt.

"Looks like someone were messing with the queen..." Sana said while smirk. Ouh come on... now what?

"You? The queen? Tch... i just saw you like a slut..."

"I really want to kill you soooo badly..." Dahyun said and pull me to the closet.

Ouh... me too

"Who do you think you are?!" She said while pulling my hair. Ohh my precious hair T^T

"What else did you want huh?"

"Shut up your fucking mouth bitch! Did you know with who you are talking now?!" Momo said.

"Of course i know. The princess snow white (Dahyun) and the dorks(the others). Hahaha!"

"You really want to die..." Dahyun point the knife into my neck.

Yeah, i really want to die. Because i don't want a sister like you.

"Why you being in silent huh?!"

Because you are brat and you didn't diserve to talk with me.

"Yah! I will kill you!" She yelled and cut my hand and it's bleeding a little.

That's... it!

I pull her hand and beat her neck. She groan in pain and i kick her stomach. I slap his face 3 times and pull her hair. I stop and whisper in her ear.

"I have enough with you for this... and this time, i'm never being nice with you anymore... i will kill you... and your lovely father... one day."

With that, i release her to the floor.

"Yah!" The others come to me and i run from them. This time, i'm release them cause i have to go back home.

(At home)