○ Taehyung's Ending ○

// AUTHOR-NIM POV //

"Where do you think you are going? You are mine and you can't go anywhere without me."

He said with his deep husky voice. It's a deep like a ocean and peaceful. Sometimes you were fall for that voice. You only see him seriously. You miss him, but you dare not have to face him.

"Since when that i were label to yours?" You ask while raised your eyebrow.

"Since i know who you are." He said while walking to you with both of hand in the pocket. The way he look at you like want to eat out you, so sharp and sad at the same time.

"You know me? What else did you know?"

"All about you. You are interesting, Y/N. Intelligent, beautiful, gorgeous, smart, full of brave, cold-hearted, fierce. I'm never found the girl like you." He said as he stop really closed infront of  you.

"All girl in this school are beautiful at all..." you said in annoyed.

Then he hold your hands gently and kiss it slowly. Your heart were just explosed because of him.

"I know... i'm the one who always hurt you. But then, i realize something. I really need you in my life." He said as he hug you tightly. You can feel his hot breath in your ears.

"T... Taehyung..."

"Y/N... i'm never say this honestly to another girl. I just wanna say... I LOVE YOU." He said into your ears with his husky deep voice.

So sexy...

You tought in your mind. Yeah, he like to teasing you.

"Taehyung-ah~... don't be sad. I... i love you too." You said while hug him back and close your eyes.

"I knew it..." he kiss your ears and look at you.

"Now... follow me..." he said.

"Follow you? Why?"

"Let's get married..."

"Huh? W..what?"

□ AFTER 4 YEARS □

You were driving to your house in the night with a bust traffic. It's 11.50 P.M. The people were come home at this time. You were back from the work since Mr. Cheng were gave you a lot exercise today. And you need to teach the newbie.

"Haihh... i must go home faster. I need to see my Jonghyun."

Yeah... Jonghyun is your son with 'him'. He's 4 years old.

After 15 minutes, you were arrived at your house. You think that they already sleep because your house is dark and being in silent.

You step in and closed the door. You take a deep breath and sigh.

"I'm tired... did they already sleep?"

When you were about to walk upstairs, you heard something in the kitchen.

"W...what the hell..." you walking to that sound and try to finding that 'whatever there have'. Your heart is beating like a hell. Not because of scared, but because of wondering what the things it. You were ready for anything. If someone have break into your house, you are ready for beat them. Or... would i said, kill them?

Then you saw someone were running pass you  and hiding.

"Yah!!! Get out now! Or i will pull out your eyes and give it to my dog!" You yelled and was about to open the light. But... you hear someone were lauhging evily to you.